Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if an RS's will be coming to the MD/DC area before the end od the year?

After seeing the silver one in Arizona, is there a way to know ahead of time where they will be displayed? I almost want to fly out to Arizona now, but would rather wait until it comes to the MD/DC area.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dude, I considered it for a second

if you fly out could you hook up some better lighting on it? im dying to see the paint up close.

Please try, there has to be someone that knew this car was coming there and knows where the car is going after AZ? What reason did that hotel even get a Focus RS for in the first place? Could there be a tour of the car going around the states?

I'm guessing the one here in Arizona was not open to the public. I will be in Phoenix on Tuesday, I'm doubtful it will still be there but I'll try to get in

Instagram @5000feet

·
Registered
141 Posts
Dude, I considered it for a second

Please try, there has to be someone that knew this car was coming there and knows where the car is going after AZ? What reason did that hotel even get a Focus RS for in the first place? Could there be a tour of the car going around the states?
I was doing a little investigating and from what I gather Ford was having some kind of meeting at Marriott, not sure if it was for Ford execs, regional managers, or dealers. I'll poke around a bit more.

Instagram @5000feet

·
Registered
141 Posts
Does anyone know if an RS's will be coming to the MD/DC area before the end od the year?

After seeing the silver one in Arizona, is there a way to know ahead of time where they will be displayed? I almost want to fly out to Arizona now, but would rather wait until it comes to the MD/DC area.
I know it's not in the northeast, but there is one displayed in Wisconsin at the moment at a track called Road America. I think it is for some GT350 track tour.

https://instagram.com/p/7asXcyrqCk/

Instagram @5000feet

·
Registered
1,590 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok thanks. I just saw the pic and saw it was a white one, I'm interested in seeing that gray color in person.

Can't guarantee it because I was not invited to any of these events, but it looks like the first two events, Laguna Seca and Road America have both had the RS there, which leads me to believe it will be at their third event at Lime Rock.

Instagram @5000feet

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Can't guarantee it because I was not invited to any of these events, but it looks like the first two events, Laguna Seca and Road America have both had the RS there, which leads me to believe it will be at their third event at Lime Rock.

Instagram @5000feet
It looks like I'm going to the lime rock one, I'll see if I can find out

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Invite only, my dad is a dealer and is going.... he's currently trying to get me a spot.
bad ass! and no im not jealous (assuming you get to go) not one bit... nope nope nope...
and for the record, in case it wasn't clear... Im a big fan of lymerock... :cool:

hdr pics, slow mo vid, and close up paint pics... k? thx!

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
bad ass! and no im not jealous (assuming you get to go) not one bit... nope nope nope...
and for the record, in case it wasn't clear... Im a big fan of lymerock... :cool:

hdr pics, slow mo vid, and close up paint pics... k? thx!
Lots of pics....hopefully

·
Registered
6 Posts
We were at the Gt350 track tour at Laguna Seca and got to see the grey RS up close. It is a very nice car. The wife had a chance to sit in it and really liked it - we will definitely try to get one if it is not too difficult.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
We were at the Gt350 track tour at Laguna Seca and got to see the grey RS up close. It is a very nice car. The wife had a chance to sit in it and really liked it - we will definitely try to get one if it is not too difficult.
How was the GT350 track tour?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts