Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just found this forum recently and now I think i’ll Be spending a lot of time here! Anyways, does anyone have any good ideas for wraps and/or what they might cost? I live in Dallas-Fort Worth so anyone from there might have a little more accurate information, but hey anything helps! Thanks guys!

Nate G.

·
Registered
305 Posts
All depends on what you're expecting. Full wrap to remove all hints of the factory paint with full trim and panel removal would be north of $7k. On the other side, having a single panel wrapped like the hood or roof would be $3-400 each.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
I don't have anyone to personally recommend for vinyl in your area. If your care for PPF in Houston or Austin areas I could share my top two choices.

I had seen Tune+ (who's in your general area) post this on Facebook a while back. It might be worth looking into.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,419 Posts
Go/call here:
Speed Shield - Clear Bra Dallas

Ask for Trey Pappas. He is a personal friend and his shop is the best in TX for clearbra and vinyl wraps in the state. He regularly does MacLarens, Ferraris, Porsches, and he's done Veyrons, etc. His shop is known for best quality in the metroplex.

Cost depends on what you want to do. Full vinyl wraps aren't cheap. Neither is quality film and labor. Call Trey and talk to him. Tell him the guy with the White RS referred you, he'll know who you are talking about. I did full clearbra on the front end, whole hood, mirrors, door cups, skirts, rear shelf (below hatch), and partial roof. Like a condom I did the entire front of the car. If you want crazy, Trey can design whatever you want on the computer and put it on the car, as crazy or ludicrous as you want to get.

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
I had an '11 WRX hatch, wrapped it (twice) in 3M matte black. Without knowing the average cost for your area, I would expect $3k or more. The body of the Scoob is a little smaller, with a few less complex angles and curves. I paid $2500, which included removing the handles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts