Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally Ford.

I'm interested in engine specifics, weight, colors (if this changes), gas mileage and cost with the options I want, as well as availability. Hopefully since this is a global car, the information will be global as well and given for different markets.

Focus RS prices and specifications will be announced at the Frankfurt International Auto Show in Germany on 16 Sep 2015 and available at dealers on 17 Sep 2015.
Fords have said deposits can be taken after Fankfurt Motor Show on 17 Sept when specs etc will be released.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Where are the quotes coming from?

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Users on the European site, from their dealers and from the site administrator. Since the car is assembled in Germany, it actually makes a lot of sense.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Users on the European site, from their dealers and from the site administrator. Since the car is assembled in Germany, it actually makes a lot of sense.
Cool, can you provide a link to the site?

Ah, here we go: http://www.rsownersclub.co.uk/rsocbb/showthread.php?t=564983 and http://www.focusrsoc.com/forums/topic/165306-list-of-members-who-have-put-down-a-depositname-on-dealer-list/page-12#entry3116265

Subject: Focus RS Reservation Process

All,

Please see attached letter which describes the reservation process for Focus RS.

Ford will announce specifications and pricing on September 16th. A pricelist will be provided to you on September 17th to kick off Pre-Sell phase ahead of Q1 2016 launch.

Please ensure your Sales Team and customers are aware of the information.

Kind regards,

Alasdair Cornish | Zone Manager S2/SB | Marketing Sales and Service
: 0117 906 1258 | : GB-70/101|Web: http://www.ford.co.uk
Ford Motor Company Limited. Registered in England: No.235446, Registered Office: Eagle Way, Brentwood, Essex, CM13 3BW, England
ONE FORD - ONE TEAM - ONE PLAN - ONE GOAL

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't know if I was allowed to link to other RS websites, so I just used quotes.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I wonder if deposits will be accepted in the US as well?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I wonder if deposits will be accepted in the US as well?
Not sure, but if my dealer that I bought my Shelby from comes through for me and lets me place an order for an RS slightly below MSRP, then this may very well be the first car I place an order on. I remained very friendly with the dealer I bought my Shelby from and the salesman that sold it to me. Hopefully they can help me out.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Not sure, but if my dealer that I bought my Shelby from comes through for me and lets me place an order for an RS slightly below MSRP, then this may very well be the first car I place an order on. I remained very friendly with the dealer I bought my Shelby from and the salesman that sold it to me. Hopefully they can help me out.
Good luck!

I'm also delighted this news item didn't come from a site with a name like foordofengland.com or something.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Below MSRP from any stealer will not happen IMHO. In fact, MSRP - only, without ADM is very unlikely. I may be wrong but I bet I am not....

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
everyone prepping to grab their ankles at the dealership already, the only mention of production numbers I have seen is that it will be less than the ST. That could still be 10k cars. my hope is the kiddo's wont be able to afford this and many with a waist above 36" wont want to drive one due to the seats leaving plenty of cars to pick from for the rest of us. <fingers crossed>

·
Registered
969 Posts
My dealer assures me no mark up, but no incentives, and he does not want a deposit from me as I have previously purchased vehicles from him.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
If any one has trouble finding a dealer that will let one go at MSRP, you can always walk in with a suitcase full of money and say I'm only paying this :D

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'll sell as many as I can get at msrp lol. My rep knows nothing about this Sept 16 thing. I emailed the regional guy to ask as well no response yet.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Below MSRP from any stealer will not happen IMHO. In fact, MSRP - only, without ADM is very unlikely. I may be wrong but I bet I am not....
That's what I was told when I went to buy my Shelby. Still managed to get one under MSRP. It's not impossible. You gotta be patient and willing to travel. Look everywhere.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
That's what I was told when I went to buy my Shelby. Still managed to get one under MSRP. It's not impossible. You gotta be patient and willing to travel. Look everywhere.
Or be long family friends with the owner of the dealership :cool:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Already have an MSRP with no ADM deal worked out with my dealer. So yes it is possible.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
About this Discussion
58 Replies
26 Participants
Hoonigan
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing