Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

I wanted to kick off a review thread for Ryan. Especially after my recent experience with him.

I worked with Ryan on getting the recently released Whiteline Suspension products for the RS.

I spoke to him April 25th where he answered all of my questions in a few minutes, made up the order for me so I could just click and pay, and then notified me he processed the order a few minutes later. He then went above and beyond my expectations with telling me he would have the parts shipped that same day! I was blown away.
The next day I then received an email from him with a UPS delivery notification that the package would be delivered the next day. What?!
I came home from work today on my lunch break, and BOOM there they were. He somehow got me my parts in under 48 hours from order to my door. I was FLOORED.

I can't recommend Focus RS Shop enough to those that are looking for an A+ seller that takes care of the RS enthusiast and community.

Do yourself a favor and buy through Ryan.

·
Registered
843 Posts
I appreciate the positive feedback and I'm glad I could get you taken care of. I can't always get things out same day, but I always try. I know how much I hate waiting on my mods!

·
Registered
436 Posts
This thread just reminded me of last year when I met Ryan at Focus Fest. I had like 100+ RS Hotwheels lined up and his son came over and counted them. After the kid was done I gave him an RS Hotwheel.

A little later Ryan came up to say thank you and gave me a 15% off coupon lol.

PS...still haven't redeemed it yet is it still good?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I haven't had a good experience with Focus RS Shop.

I tried to order an antenna on October 2, 2017, their PayPal integration didn't work, it took 10 days to get a service response. The order was finally accepted on October 12, 2017 and it still hasn't shipped and has shown as in stock.

It seems like a lot of work for a $25 antenna, this will be my one and only attempt to buy something from them. If I could cancel the order, I would... but there's no button to do so on the back end.

This seems more like a hobby than a business....

·
Registered
365 Posts

I tried to order an antenna on October 2, 2017, their PayPal integration didn't work, it took 10 days to get a service response. The order was finally accepted on October 12, 2017 and it still hasn't shipped and has shown as in stock.

It seems like a lot of work for a $25 antenna, this will be my one and only attempt to buy something from them. If I could cancel the order, I would... but there's no button to do so on the back end.

I hope this is not true because I was planning to order some stuff.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Had nothing but good experiences with Focus RS Shop. He has upgraded my shipping for free to help me meet a deadline and always responded promptly. Hopefully he gets your order shipped, delays do not seem to be the norm with them.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I've placed 4 different orders and while I'm sure there are some out of the norm experiences where delays occur or something is out of stock, all of mine have been stellar. In fact my exhaust system came insanely quick direct from Europe that I ordered thru him last cyber monday

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I've ordered a few things both small and expensive from Focus RS Shop. Never had any problems. I plan on buying my brake rotors from there in the future.

·
Registered
843 Posts

I am terribly sorry you had a poor experience with us. On top of the PayPal issue (which yours is the only time it's ever actually happened, it was something with the address format) the antenna was marked as in stock when in all actuality it had gone out of stock and we were waiting for more to come back in. While I do my best to keep stock levels up to date on the website, the antennas sold like crazy at Focus Fest and the website stock system didn't get updated to reflect that. Then I was out of town at SEMA last week until Sunday evening so I wasn't able to get it shipped until this morning. Obviously none of that is your problem and you shouldn't have had to wait so long. The issues were completely on our end and it seemed like everything that could go wrong with your order did. I've already made adjustments to our processes to make sure your experience doesn't become common place and i'm working on integrating out retail point of sale system into the website stock system.

Your antenna did ship today and you should have tracking in your e-mail. If not, PM me and I'll get it to you. I'm also issuing you a full refund for the inconvenience and extremely long wait. Hopefully you'll give us another shot so we can show you what dealing with Focus RS Shop is supposed to be like (and usually is).

·
Registered
53 Posts

I am terribly sorry you had a poor experience with us. On top of the PayPal issue (which yours is the only time it's ever actually happened) The antenna was marked as in stock when in all actuality it had gone out of stock and we were waiting for more to come back in. While I do my best to keep stock levels up to date on the website the antennas sold like crazy at Focus Fest and the website stock system didn't get updated to reflect that. Then I was out of town at SEMA last week until Sunday evening so I wasn't able to get it shipped until this morning. Obviously none of that is your problem and you shouldn't have had to wait so long. The issues were completely on our end and it seemed like everything that could go wrong did with your order. I've already made adjustments to our processes to make sure your experience doesn't become common place.

Your antenna did ship today and you should have tracking in your e-mail. If not, PM me and I'll get it to you. I'm also issuing you a full refund for the inconvenience and extremely long wait. Hopefully you'll give us another shot so we can show you what dealing with Focus RS Shop is supposed to be like (and usually is).
Customer service like this is why I will be buying everything I can from this distributor when my car comes in!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I am terribly sorry you had a poor experience with us. On top of the PayPal issue (which yours is the only time it's ever actually happened, it was something with the address format) the antenna was marked as in stock when in all actuality it had gone out of stock and we were waiting for more to come back in. While I do my best to keep stock levels up to date on the website, the antennas sold like crazy at Focus Fest and the website stock system didn't get updated to reflect that. Then I was out of town at SEMA last week until Sunday evening so I wasn't able to get it shipped until this morning. Obviously none of that is your problem and you shouldn't have had to wait so long. The issues were completely on our end and it seemed like everything that could go wrong with your order did. I've already made adjustments to our processes to make sure your experience doesn't become common place and i'm working on integrating out retail point of sale system into the website stock system.

Hey Ryan

Thank-you for the response and explanation. Stuff happens and I will be ordering a clutch from you in the near future to see if attempt #2 goes as well as every has said it should.

All the best,
Craig

·
Registered
78 Posts
I ordered the white line rear sway bar on Sunday the 5 th of nov and it arrived on Tuesday the 7th in Arizona.Amazing can't say enough about that type of service everything I buy will come from the focus rs shop

·
Registered
112 Posts
I got multiple things from Ryan. He always got back to me with quick reply's and is willing to talk about anything. Did a lot of price checking and could not find better pricing than his. Would buy from him again in the future.

·
Registered
843 Posts
@[email protected] are you having a Black Friday sale. If so, when does start?
We will be. I can only say next week. Not because I'm trying to be secretive, but because I actually don't know yet. lol

I ordered the white line rear sway bar on Sunday the 5 th of nov and it arrived on Tuesday the 7th in Arizona.Amazing can't say enough about that type of service everything I buy will come from the focus rs shop
We do our best. :)

I got multiple things from Ryan. He always got back to me with quick reply's and is willing to talk about anything. Did a lot of price checking and could not find better pricing than his. Would buy from him again in the future.
Haha, I've been told I talk too much sometimes. Like at dinner when my wife asks who I'm messaging. I get away with "a customer", little does she know the conversation has evolved from "work" to the latest track day or exciting encounter on the way home from work in the RS. lol

·
Registered
330 Posts
hey ryan im reading good stuff about you here in this thread

so whatever issues im having at this time i hope its just a misunderstanding

and that you will get back to me asap. ive called and sent pm and some emails with no response.

this is from order placed around black friday deals. ive recieved partial order

where is the rest of order? plesase get back to me.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey ryan im reading good stuff about you here in this thread

so whatever issues im having at this time i hope its just a misunderstanding

and that you will get back to me asap. ive called and sent pm and some emails with no response.

this is from order placed around black friday deals. ive recieved partial order

where is the rest of order? plesase get back to me.
@[email protected]

1 - 20 of 48 Posts