Ford Focus RS Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
My god it鈥檚 beautiful. @TomekRST

Product Drawer Table Comfort Shelf

Furniture Shelf Comfort Lighting Shelving

not sure when I鈥檒l get around to installing it, probably not for a year or two when I eventually fit my fender flares. But I plan to own my RS forever and it would break my heart to miss out on a piece like this. 30 years from now it鈥檚 going to be worth it鈥檚 weight in gold

Registered
My god it鈥檚 beautiful. @TomekRST

View attachment 362439

View attachment 362440

not sure when I鈥檒l get around to installing it, probably not for a year or two when I eventually fit my fender flares. But I plan to own my RS forever and it would break my heart to miss out on a piece like this. 30 years from now it鈥檚 going to be worth it鈥檚 weight in gold
I couldn't have it that long and not fit it all, it will look epic all fitted. Definitely need the flared arches fitted. I personally think it looks awesome as for me the standard mk3 looks a little tame compared to my mk2. This is for sale here in the UK complete with wide arches, just needs the rear spoiler.
Tire Vehicle Wheel Car Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Registered
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
@Ircossie76 I agree completely. I already have a large aftermarket wing so that particular itch has been scratched, this WRC wing will be replacing it.

i have the 鈥榤onster service鈥 flares on order which look very similar to the ones you posted. They鈥檙e lost in transit but slowly making their way over. Don鈥檛 want to be installing the flares until I have a few other aero parts and wheels ordered etc

Registered
@Ircossie76 I agree completely. I already have a large aftermarket wing so that particular itch has been scratched, this WRC wing will be replacing it.

i have the 鈥榤onster service鈥 flares on order which look very similar to the ones you posted. They鈥檙e lost in transit but slowly making their way over. Don鈥檛 want to be installing the flares until I have a few other aero parts and wheels ordered etc
Should look good with all the bits fitted and stand out from the crowd.

Super Moderator
@320icar what will you do with your other wing?

Not sure if AirCanada will pick it up from you.

And your ECO splitter has been good all this time right?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
@Ircossie76 i ordered those WRC hood vents last month 馃槀 I see we have a very similar taste.

yeah ford really messed up when They gave the RS a narrow body. Eventually when I install the flares I鈥檒l go with the bolt on style. Not only do I prefer the look but my car spends half its time in pieces in the driveway, so being able to remove the flares easily would make my life easier.

@nicklulu not sure yet what I鈥檓 doing with the battle aero setup. Maybe keep it for now since it doesn鈥檛 owe me anything. Maybe throw it in a box and keep it for the future, maybe I鈥檒l build a focus ST or something with it in the future

21 - 33 of 33 Posts