Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Definitely not in the market yet, but knowing me a few years down the line I will definitely want a very agrresssive street car. I’ve always loved the WRC spoilers from the mk1 and mk2 focus, and I see that Ford is running a very similar setup on the mk3 RX. I definitely know it’s not for everyone, but I can’t be the only one

Has anyone started producing replicas? Or is that not going to happen for a few years. Here’s a few photos to make it worth the click.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Definitely not in the market yet, but knowing me a few years down the line I will definitely want a very agrresssive street car. I’ve always loved the WRC spoilers from the mk1 and mk2 focus, and I see that Ford is running a very similar setup on the mk3 RX. I definitely know it’s not for everyone, but I can’t be the only one

Has anyone started producing replicas? Or is that not going to happen for a few years. Here’s a few photos to make it worth the click.

Get you some cardboard and duct tape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Your best bet is prolly going to be out of the UK, I've seen some for the MK2, (the last couple of your pics I believe are Mk2 Foci), so they are being made, and I've seen reports that someone is doing an MK3 one, but the $$ were up there....so they are coming...

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol gets so dirty and we have back up cameras.

Definitely would need some aggressive fender flares or widebody. This look is very common in the UK for mk2 st/rs and fiesta st Like I said it’s still definitely a few years away, but would be nice to see some future options

·
Registered
286 Posts
No.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Needs these guys to do the body....
DIMMA Design WebSite
was a dream til my pug went rolly polly, funny bit is you could buy a 4wd turbo conversion of them that was based of the Ford Sierra floor pan....

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Same folks who think this is a great idea lol

View attachment 282682
On one hand, I don't like using the wiper at all. So much dirt/crap gets on the window that using it often just scratches the hell out of the glass over time.

I usually only use it when there is serious rain making nigh impossible. The rain clears most of the dust away.

I usually instead just keep it crazy rain-x'd. Like once a month rain-x treatments.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump. For those looking in the future here it is. They are also now on the forum too @TomekRST .

I had been searching for this with for about a year and a half now. But my money has been spent on a lot of other bits and it’s just out of my price range. Hopefully someone picks one up on here.

·
Premium Member
4,189 Posts
Looks great!

I already got my wing fix when I had my Evos though

1 - 18 of 18 Posts