Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RS ALLOCATION AVAILABLE: Stealth Gray, Forged wheels with Sport Cup 2 tires, winter wheel package on side, Moon roof, and RS2 - basically fully loaded. Pricing will be negotiable. 1K deposit to buy and hold until delivery. Car produced MAY 3 and this date was confirmed. Hondru Ford Located in Manheim PA, just north of Lancaster PA. PM me if you are interested. Serious inquiries please; I will give salesman's direct contact info.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I showed cars in Dover DE that were priced below MSRP as of last week (I was born in Wilmington, DE) - no sales tax in Delaware either...I'd go check out Lower Slower.

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
Remove winter package and I am interested. Not wanting to pay for winter package or RS2 only need RS1.

·
Registered
99 Posts
@seniorgeek, OP, I am looking to buy a winter tire/wheel package (the allocation I have my name on didn't have it.)

If that's all that's holding you back I'll take if off your hands immediately. (full MSRP price)

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I showed cars in Dover DE that were priced below MSRP as of last week (I was born in Wilmington, DE) - no sales tax in Delaware either...I'd go check out Lower Slower.
You still will have to pay your state's sales tax when you register the car though, no? I bought mine in PA and they just automatically adjusted it to MD's 6% sales tax.

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
Still waiting. I found one close to what I want. I will let you know if I take the one in PA with winter package.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts