Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all ... is there any person who might have engine electrical wiring? I am interested specially to find wiring for sensors (camshaft, crankshaft) … For some reason I am getting all those DTC’s and open circuit on cold start. After erasing then all gone. But they are coming back. So I would like to have some schemas and id some one can advise me of measurement of sensor (Ohms) would be jackpot for me.

·
Registered
801 Posts
I see that Etis has it, but I think you need to be a Ford tech or dealership to get to it.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I can send you wiring diagrams but it doesn't have the diagnostic stuff like you want. Wires and colors only. Have you checked the service manual for that info?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds great ... can you send it to [email protected] ?
Also I getting fallowing DTC:

P0010-00
Intake camsaft position actuator
circuit open (bank 1)

P0013-00
Exhaust Cansaft Position (CMP)
actuator circuit open (bank 1)

P0135-00
O2 heater circuit (bank 1 sensor 1)

P0141-00
O2 heater circuit (bank 1 sensor 2)

P0443-00
Evaporative Emission (EVAP)
system purge control valve circuit

P0446-00
system vent control circuit

P2418-00
control system switching valve
control circuit open

The car was taken from US. This car had accident and front passanger side was damaged. What I assume that my be the can be problems with camsaft solenoids?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Sounds great ... can you send it to [email protected] ?
Also I getting fallowing DTC:

P0010-00
Intake camsaft position actuator
circuit open (bank 1)

P0013-00
Exhaust Cansaft Position (CMP)
actuator circuit open (bank 1)

P0135-00
O2 heater circuit (bank 1 sensor 1)

P0141-00
O2 heater circuit (bank 1 sensor 2)

P0443-00
system purge control valve circuit

P0446-00
system vent control circuit

P2418-00
control system switching valve
control circuit open

The car was taken from US. This car had accident and front passanger side was damaged. What I assume that my be the can be problems with camsaft solenoids?
All that sounds like a bad connector or ground. Especially with all of the "open" error codes.

Have you gone through and rechecked all of the ground (earth) points and harness connectors? The schematics I can provide will only show their location and pinout, is that what you want?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All that sounds like a bad connector or ground. Especially with all of the "open" error codes.

Have you gone through and rechecked all of the ground (earth) points and harness connectors? The schematics I can provide will only show their location and pinout, is that what you want?
Thanks ... I will go deep to look over all ground.
Wireing would be nice to have all concernig DTC if possible

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Thanks ... I will go deep to look over all ground.
Wireing would be nice to have all concernig DTC if possible
I apologize for the delay, I couldn't find my wiring diagram book for a few days. See below. I still think your issue is with a connector or ground (earth).

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I apologize for the delay, I couldn't find my wiring diagram book for a few days. See below. I still think your issue is with a connector or ground (earth).
Thank you ... it helped me a lot. Thaks to you pictures we found problem which was front solenoid bad connector. After cleaning all started work perfectly

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Thank you ... it helped me a lot. Thaks to you pictures we found problem which was front solenoid bad connector. After cleaning all started work perfectly
That was quick. Sorry I didn't get them to you sooner!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts