Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Cool, I haven't had the urge to play one of those for a while, now I drag out my Momo wheel and pedal set :)

Jim

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sure it is in closed beta on PS4. Maybe other platforms too.
probably. I don't have a new gen console and rarely fire up the gaming pc rig. Rocking the wiiu. I'll probably get the game for the x1 at work though. I haven't been a fan of NFS since the last hot pursuit, I don't like open world ones. I just want to race exotic cars on tracks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
NFS is usually a controller designed game so I don't give it much of a chance, although I will see how this one goes because I have been craving an open world driving game. I have my racing seat and steering wheel and 3 monitors for Project Cars and Assetto Corsa though. That and the seat is good with Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen for space sims. Been thinking about getting that new Dirt game too. Some good rally in there.

Of course nfs is pushed back till next year for PC anyway... cuz you know unlocking frame rates is hard.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, after I got the big cockpit setup for PS3/pc it is hard to use anything else. Controller racing is so 1990's ;)

You better get it on pc and let us know! Do you play that old burns rally game, they released a new physics patch

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really like my dated but still working fine G25.
hahaha, that is what I have as well. It is still one of the best ones.

I was at E3 when Forza launched or was said to launch their wheel/shifter setups....They had some seriously awesome ones, and then they never came to market :( (I'm talking real car quality)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thrustmaster has amazing ones you can spend many hundreds into. logitech just made a new one. well 2 actually, one for xbox and one for ps4, but the ps4 wheel is better mostly because of the shift lights. Both work great on the PC.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Gran turismo 7 has been delayed again. I hope to have a real good setup in my garage before it comes out. Trying to use a controller really sucks b

1 - 12 of 12 Posts