Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
Pretty sure its the Focus RS. With pretty much all of the other Ford Performance vehicles already confirmed in FM6, and the GT being the cover car, it only makes since the Focus RS would be included in the fun. Aside from the ST line its the most obtainable Ford Performance vehicle.

Years ago I swore off MS consoles, so its no big concern to me. Though, this gets me thinking about buying the new special edition FM6 console.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pretty sure its the Focus RS. With pretty much all of the other Ford Performance vehicles already confirmed in FM6, and the GT being the cover car, it only makes since the Focus RS would be included in the fun. Aside from the ST line its the most obtainable Ford Performance vehicle.

Years ago I swore off MS consoles, so its no big concern to me. Though, this gets me thinking about buying the new special edition FM6 console.
they confirmed focus rs in game today, heres one more pic of the wrap they did. I'm very jealous of the new FM6 edition console that sounds like the GT starting up when you turn it on, I will probably pick up the controller.

31a1f067-46c4-452a-ad32-2bbeea37ec26.jpg?n=FM6_Gamescom_Hub_FocusWStig.jpg

·
Registered
54 Posts
Had no idea the special edition console makes the GT sound!!! If only I hadn't bought an xbone already!!!

Would've been cooler if they'd made the console closer to the actual GT color.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Had no idea the special edition console makes the GT sound!!! If only I hadn't bought an xbone already!!!

Would've been cooler if they'd made the console closer to the actual GT color.
how do you know it isnt going to be the actual gt color? remember liquid blue isnt a production color.

·
Registered
354 Posts
they confirmed focus rs in game today, heres one more pic of the wrap they did. I'm very jealous of the new FM6 edition console that sounds like the GT starting up when you turn it on, I will probably pick up the controller.

View attachment 993
I don't see a confirmation anywhere! They made that special edition Forza car, but nowhere did they say it will be in game. I've been looking for any news about that for months now, it seems nobody is integrating it anytime soon. I reaaaaaally want to drive that in either Forza or Project cars, whoever gets it first!! Its the only thing that will tide me over until it arrives in August -December :(

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
how do you know it isnt going to be the actual gt color? remember liquid blue isnt a production color.
Liquid Blue is a color option on the 2017 GT.

I don't see a confirmation anywhere! They made that special edition Forza car, but nowhere did they say it will be in game. I've been looking for any news about that for months now, it seems nobody is integrating it anytime soon. I reaaaaaally want to drive that in either Forza or Project cars, whoever gets it first!! Its the only thing that will tide me over until it arrives in August -December :(
I'm sure an DLC will add the RS, likely after the VIP expires so they can get you to buy another VIP or at least pay for that DLC. I was hoping Focus RS was a hidden car that was unlocked by buying all the other Ford RSs, so I bought them all and still no RS, working on more Ford affinity points with them next.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I wonder if it will be on the PC version. Idk if the open beta contains all of the cars or not, but I'll report back on Friday.

·
Registered
972 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Yaaaaay!!! Although....

I dunno is it just me or has Forza become waaaaay less of a simulator? Maybe its just because I've been playing a lot of Project Cars lately with a full race gear setup. But, I dunno the gear ratios on the RS in that clip don't look right at all. I was excited to drive the car to see how it feels. But it looks like in the game the car goes 0 - 52 in first gear. I highly doubt it does that in real life haha.. (sigh) well at least I can at least pretend now!

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Yaaaaay!!! Although....

I dunno is it just me or has Forza become waaaaay less of a simulator? Maybe its just because I've been playing a lot of Project Cars lately with a full race gear setup. But, I dunno the gear ratios on the RS in that clip don't look right at all. I was excited to drive the car to see how it feels. But it looks like in the game the car goes 0 - 52 in first gear. I highly doubt it does that in real life haha.. (sigh) well at least I can at least pretend now!
Project cars FTW!!!! I do need a full race set up though :)

·
Registered
972 Posts
Yaaaaay!!! Although....

I think the car was modified before that video was made. That's probably why it does 52mph in first.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
My wife got me the GT addition this year for Christmas but the nicest present she's ever bought me. With the RS coming to the game and all my favorite tracks available to drive I think it will hold me over until my RS arrives

1 - 20 of 59 Posts