Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
its bit of a long shot but Im at present shipping my car to Uk as I’m over here for a few years but I’m coming up with a few issues trying to register the vehicle in U.K., they want proof of it’s emissions, I’ve tried contacting ford in SA but they don’t seem to want to help much
Does any one have a clear picture of the fuel efficiency sticker that goes on the windscreen when purchased new as this shows fuel per litre etc
mine is a 2018 RS Edition and I don’t have that sticker as I didn’t buy it new
Ford head office said contact my local ford dealer as they would write a letter saying it’s fuel efficiency etc but as at present I’m in U.K. it’s a bit hard to pop into my local ford in Brisbane
any help would be great

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hiya Klex
thankyou for taking the time to send me this picture which is great but as my Focus was from Australia I need to get the information sticker from a Australian car
but Thxs again

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
You need to get it emission tested in the UK I would imagine. Cant see a window decal satisfying the UK authorities.What does eits info list for your VIN?

Ciao

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Hiya Klex
thankyou for taking the time to send me this picture which is great but as my Focus was from Australia I need to get the information sticker from a Australian car
but Thxs again
Window stickers are available electronically, I imagine any Ford dealer in Australia (probably even the UK) can pull it up with your VIN. Have you reached out to a UK or Aussie Ford dealer for an assist?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi mate. Go to the Green Vehicle Guide Australia. Just google Green Vehicle Guide Australia and its the first link that comes up. The website is an Australian government initiative - just select the Ford Focus RS and click compare vehicles. All the emissions and fuel data will be listed there and can be printed to pdf.

From the FAQs section of the website:

"The data for the Green Vehicle Guide is supplied by authorised representatives of vehicle manufacturers. It is sourced from the certification data required by Australia’s emissions standards and fuel consumption labelling standards (ADRs 79 and 81/02 respectively).

The Department verifies the data supplied by cross-checking it against certification data for the relevant ADRs. Evidence submitted to demonstrate compliance to the ADRs is subject to audit by the Department"

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You need to get it emission tested in the UK I would imagine. Cant see a window decal satisfying the UK authorities.What does eits info list for your VIN?

Ciao
[/QUOTE]
yes the vehicle will go through a inspection to show fit for road use but the evidence I can show it was made to a emission standard, for Australia are not being very help full

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Window stickers are available electronically, I imagine any Ford dealer in Australia (probably even the UK) can pull it up with your VIN. Have you reached out to a UK or Aussie Ford dealer for an assist?
I have spoke to ford Uk , Australia and the Saarlouis factory but all not being to help full but I’m still persisting will getting information

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi mate. Go to the Green Vehicle Guide Australia. Just google Green Vehicle Guide Australia and its the first link that comes up. The website is an Australian government initiative - just select the Ford Focus RS and click compare vehicles. All the emissions and fuel data will be listed there and can be printed to pdf.

From the FAQs section of the website:

"The data for the Green Vehicle Guide is supplied by authorised representatives of vehicle manufacturers. It is sourced from the certification data required by Australia’s emissions standards and fuel consumption labelling standards (ADRs 79 and 81/02 respectively).

The Department verifies the data supplied by cross-checking it against certification data for the relevant ADRs. Evidence submitted to demonstrate compliance to the ADRs is subject to audit by the Department"
Thankyou I will look at that site as I have quoted the ADR’s to U.K. and printed of its data from its approval number

1 - 9 of 9 Posts