Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Cool, thanks for posting it, does look quite interesting!

Jim

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
The blue and the grey color choices are so baffling.

The grey does look good here as a darker grey, but in other pictures I have seen it looks lighter in color and terrible in my opinion.

Then we have the blue, which in some pictures looks like a glow worm, and in other pictures looks darker.

Just saw this online. Looks pretty cool and should be interesting.

Also to note, that gray color looks pretty badass @ 0:33.

Ford Focus RS Documentary | News, Trailer | Digital Trends

·
Registered
44 Posts
The blue and the grey color choices are so baffling.

The grey does look good here as a darker grey, but in other pictures I have seen it looks lighter in color and terrible in my opinion.
Then we have the blue, which in some pictures looks like a glow worm, and in other pictures looks darker.
Personally for me, I think the blue looks Whack. The show blue was really nice, but I can't get behind that Nitrous blue. I choose grey for mine, because I think it looks the best, that being said. I haven't seen a good picture of the black. I wanted to go black since black looks really nice on cars. Not a fan of white. Guess we will find out once we start seeing them in person.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
This series of videos is to help ford justify the ADM dealers will impose on customers.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
So when are the conversations about turbo swaps, tuning, and other mods going to start so we can all stop bickering about colors :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
8 Participants
tbone
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing