Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might be a bit off topic here... but I'm really open to hearing what types of music others are into. Living in Los Angeles I work primarily in the music and film industry so we're always looking for new idea as far as sounds go.

Some might not be into it (which is perfectly fine) but I thought it would be cool for us to have a giant collaborative Spotify playlist we can all share our favorite music with each other and come back here to discuss.
I've found a lot of amazing music doing this with others and met some great people that are bigger parts of my life now. Music has a power to bring people together.

I've already created a playlist and started it off with some random songs. Please feel free to add anything you desire.

A few things to be wary of

1. Try not to add entire discography's of artists. Keep it a modest amount of songs by a single artist.
2. Try to be somewhat serious, I'll keep an eye on it and remove anything that could be deemed 'trollish'
3. It'll probably be hard to track who is adding what so if you follow the playlist please let us know what your Spotify username is.
5. If anyone has any feedback or issues please let me know and i'll try to help you out.
4. Most importantly be open to listening to anything. If you don't like a specific song, skip it.

The Playlist:
https://open.spotify.com/user/zackp14/playlist/5FghTgoqhhq2da3yyQGfL4?si=HFnR7DiST8-bd_Tyvc6j9w

I look forward to hearing it all! Enjoy!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not able to add songs to your playlist man.
That's strange... You should definitely be able to. Did you 'Follow' the playlist? I know you have to be following it in order to edit anything

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
I was doing it on the web. I'll do it on the app later.

Good stuff!

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts

If anyone is lost on going from the web application to the desktop/stand-alone application: just paste the URL of the playlist in the desktop app's "Search" bar and it'll show right away

I added a few songs on there for good measure.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Sub'd. Curious as to what others are into since my personal playlist has been stagnant lately. I'll add a few things I'm currently into when I get a chance.

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
Look up Ghostland Observatory. If you want to use one of their songs I can get you in contact with publishing ;)

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Something like this would pretty much be my dream job, finding music to use for film or tv. Subscribed

Added some Tame Impala, Le Matos, Nujabes, Atmosphere, Jay Elec

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Drove 3 hours through the desert to Las Vegas yesterday and the playlist was very listenable. I skipped maybe 2 songs. Keep this going!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts