Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Vendor
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, you may have noticed that the factory Ford Focus RS B & C Pillar Trim Panels scratch like crazy. They are also not very interesting to look at. Our 2017 RS came with a bunch of swirl marks and looked quite cheap. We now have an option to make these look cleaner and a whole lot nice with the Carbon Fiber Accent Panel Kit by Tufskinz. This trim kit is 100% real carbon fiber and backed with an industrial strength 3M backing tape for years of beauty.

Use Coupon code: CARBON10 to get 10% off our Carbon fiber accent kits. We can also work out a group buy, so if there are 20-25 people who are interested, we can offer 20% off and work with the manufacturer to save you guys some more cash.

Tufskinz Carbon Fiber B & C Pillar Accent Kit for the Ford Focus RS
ford2-cropped.jpg ford3-cropped.jpg fordside-cropped.jpg
domed-glossy-vs-raw-carbon-fiber.jpg

·
Registered
676 Posts
Thumbs up for the pillars, but not my cup of tea. Thumbs down for the fuel door.

Reactions: Fellow_RS

·
Registered
209 Posts
I wish you were on the forum a few days earlier! Just bought some carbon stickers off ebay....

Reactions: AWDmods

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
I take it the ones shown in your original post are the glossy ones? They look,cough,cough, easy to install!
PS...the fuel door cover is silly,looks to tryhard. The purpose of the fuel door (besides the obvious) is to NOT be obvious but to blend in and go unnoticed.
Ciao

·
Registered
780 Posts
I take it the ones shown in your original post are the glossy ones? They look,cough,cough, easy to install!
PS...the fuel door cover is silly,looks to tryhard. The purpose of the fuel door (besides the obvious) is to NOT be obvious but to blend in and go unnoticed.
Ciao
This is why I've never been a big fan of gloss carbon. I'd be all over some naked carbon, real or something applicable (is that a word?)

·
Registered
780 Posts

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Do you have pictures of the raw carbon fiber on the car? I loved this until I saw $60 markup for gloss!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I actually think the gloss looks pretty good. The $60.00 price bump does seem a bit steep for it though...

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I might be interested. Keep us posted on group buy.

·
Vendor
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey guys, 2 things. We have 7 people currently interested in the group buy for the B & C Pillar kit. Spread the word!

As for the A pillar kit in front of the side mirrors, we are getting the first batches in next week! I will keep you updated.

- Mickey

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'm in for raw CF pillars. You might want to try the ST forums also if you haven't already. I've been waiting on something like this a while due to the scratches.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts