Ford Focus RS Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Hmmm,11 out of 14 posts think you need to ditch the logo and the 10 remaining posts are by Boomba themselves.
So the consensus seems to be, ditch the logo and make it a real cap not a fake cover.

Ciao

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hmmm,11 out of 14 posts think you need to ditch the logo and the 10 remaining posts are by Boomba themselves.
So the consensus seems to be, ditch the logo and make it a real cap not a fake cover.

Ciao
I would consider if there was not an ugly logo on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I would consider if there was not an ugly logo on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, the manufacturers logo shouldn't be the overriding "look" of any accessory in my view. It's not even like the name is really cool or anything either. Discrete branding is ok by me but not something that shouts at you.I somehow dont think Boomba are listening though.

Ciao

·
Vendor
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Yep, the manufacturers logo shouldn't be the overriding "look" of any accessory in my view. It's not even like the name is really cool or anything either. Discrete branding is ok by me but not something that shouts at you.I somehow dont think Boomba are listening though.

Ciao
We are most certainly listening! We are going to mock up a few designs and post a thread to have you guys vote in a few weeks. Thank you to all for the feedback!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts