Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Vendor
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is your engine bay looking dark and gloomy? Fear no more! Boomba Racing is proud to release our brake fluid reservoir and coolant tank reservoir cap covers. These beautifully machined pieces of aluminum use very small set screws in order to secure themselves on top of the OEM caps that they cover. Pair these with our dipstick handle and oil cap to complete the under-hood appearance of your ride!

As always this product is designed and manufactured 100% in-house in the USA.

Available in your choice of color: Onyx Black, Royal Blue, Race Red, or Pure Aluminum

Link to buy: 2016 + Ford Focus RS Brake Fluid Reservoir / Coolant Tank Reservoir Cap Covers - Boomba Racing, Inc.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Do you plan to release a light blue color that better match the Nitrous Blue color of the 2016 Focus RS, if so when?

Regards,
Ty

·
Registered
149 Posts
What I fear is an always empty wallet!,,,,,very nice!!,,,,book marked and on my list,,,,,,:)

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
I'm just curious, why would anyone want these with the giant logo on them? I'd only put them on my car if I was getting paid as a sponsor. Maybe it's just the ex-racer in me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I'm just curious, why would anyone want these with the giant logo on them? I'd only put them on my car if I was getting paid as a sponsor. Maybe it's just the ex-racer in me.

Maybe Boomba will consider offering a non logo'd version... ?? Less work for them, and they'd probably sell a bunch.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Maybe Boomba will consider offering a non logo'd version... ?? Less work for them, and they'd probably sell a bunch.
I wouldn't buy them either way (unless the factory parts leak or something), but the giant logos were a major turn-off to me. Sorry, I didn't mean to speak negatively about a website sponsor. It just a personal bias I have I guess...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Agreed, for the cost of these, the blue should match and the logo should be less obtrusive.

·
Registered
286 Posts
+1
eliminate logo

·
Registered
160 Posts
Ditch the logo. Offer the actual Oem RS colors, Make an actual cup not fake cover and I Wil replace all my cups

·
Registered
1,857 Posts

Yep I agree, cant understand why people put their hand in their wallet to pay for the privilige of advertising for a corporation. I can live with the consequential stuff like the badges on the car etc but not the look at me plastered in logos for an organisation on my dime.
I used to laugh on the motorcycle forums of guys that would spend around $5000 or more on a factory race replica paint job and matching leathers. Those corporations must be laughting out loud.

Ciao

·
Vendor
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
After a long belated wait, they are finally back in stock and ready to ship!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts