Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

Andrew from ExotiCARe - we've just joined as a forum sponsor

Wanted to let all of you know that we have a very unique floor mat option available for the Focus RS.

A nice upgrade from the run of the mill floor mats out there.

Our product is an Extremely Durable Hybrid Leather/ and Carbon Fiber mix.
Set of 4 mats (front and rear) featuring a driver side Hybrid Carbon heel pad, Hybrid leather base that's Diamond quilted in RS Blue.
They are also scuff and scratch resilient
OEM style fastener clips on front mats

All sets are custom made on demand - and can be made in other colors, and materials
But the blue accents will be the signature option.

Have a look at a few examples linked below

If anyone is interested in ordering a set - they are available as of now!
At this time they are available in LHD (Left Hand Drive) and RHD option will be available shortly!

Please PM for further details or options

Sets retail for $475 USD and include shipping within North America!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Those look amazing, just nothing I would ever want to put my dirty shoes on!

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
I want a diamond plate floor thats powder coated black.

Something I can basically beat the crap out of and not care. The Jalopnik had it right. Why do we put carpet in foot-wells? Why not some kind of rubber matt or stainless steel liner? Something that can deal with all of the crap we drag in with our shoes.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Why not some kind of rubber matt or stainless steel liner? Something that can deal with all of the crap we drag in with our shoes.
Stainless steel would be a problem in the winter. Gotta have something with texture and grip when it gets wet. Carpet works pretty well, aside from getting worn.

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Couple of questions.
You mention color options, would you have pic of the other colors you can make. I'm actually looking for the mat to be in nitrous blue with black stitching. Sort of the opposite of what you posted.

The driver's side heel pad does it cover the rubber which is under the pedals. I would like to cover the rubber and have the mat extend higher. Is that possible?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
for custom Colors please PM direct

These mats can be beaten up and cleaned up very easily
You will want to put your shoes on them.
It's very rubbery and grippy

The mats are exact shape and size as oem
Reason is for safety. Ford wants the correct clearance for pedals and feet / Heel and toe and racetrack movements.
So we can't extend the mats for safety reasons

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The set of 4 mats are identical floor mat configuration as OEM
the factory has made the mats a safe size for heel and toe manouvers as well as drifting foot position.

Can't argue tour safety for that!

·
Registered
468 Posts
My guess is so when you're standing outside the car next to the door looking in, the orientation is correct. I kinda think it should go the other way too, but I'm not really in the market for rugs at this price point, although these are very cool looking.

·
Registered
25 Posts
These look absolutely brilliant and the craftsmanship looks top notch. I'd love a set at some point but that price is a little eye wattering for mats...
How much would shipping to aus be roughly.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts