Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Sure is flying in some of those shots. Nice to see the body language nice and contrite.

·
Registered
24 Posts
No time slips for the RS yet? Tried searching but the only thing I found was for the honda type-r lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
Cutting seconds is driving pleasure:)

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Cutting seconds is driving pleasure:)
To some lol, but many would argue a Cayman can bring more enjoyment then a Z06 even though it may be a lot slower. This is just what Ford said they focused on by making it a true drivers car, one that talks to you and reacts well to your inputs, this was their priority over being king of the hill on the track, more so king of the hill for the driver.

·
Registered
24 Posts
To some lol, but many would argue a Cayman can bring more enjoyment then a Z06 even though it may be a lot slower. This is just what Ford said they focused on by making it a true drivers car, one that talks to you and reacts well to your inputs, this was their priority over being king of the hill on the track, more so king of the hill for the driver.
True I get what your saying, Ford's commitment to making this a drivers car is what is making me interested in it. I'm just hoping to see how it stacks against others in it's price/class range.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Your not alone on that one, and the stuff Ford has been saying making statements like all perceived benchmarks are no longer applicable, are very strong words :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ooooh hearing that makes me giddy like a school girl :D

·
Super Moderator
15,478 Posts
Damn it, what happened to Dewey the Mule while on the Ring?

·
Registered
154 Posts
If the video proceeds in correct time order, probably a software thing? They maybe bumped into a computer-guarded parameter and it shut things down? It didn't break anything serious, if it did the other shots afterwards. It appears to be scooting along as per usual.

Just a random guess. At this point, I would hope the engineers would be trying to finalize just that sort of software component.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts