Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi does anyone know if Ford Sells All Whether (Thick Rubber) Floor Mats. No matter where I look I can’t seem to find any. At the Ford Dealership all they can find is Floor Mats for the Base Model Focus and ST, but on the product website specifically says “Not For Focus RS”. I’ve even called the Headquarters and they don’t know. I should say that I am able to find them but with Aftermarket Brands like Weathertec and Husky, but I’m looking for Original, OME. If anybody can reply and give me some answers that would be great. PS has anyone tried putting on the Base Model/ ST Rubber Floor Mats in The RS, will they fit?

·
Registered
103 Posts
As a Ford Accessories rep, I can tell you that there is not an OE option for all weather liners or mats(floor grommets don't line up and the foot well fit is different), and the rear cargo liner fit does not match the trunk floor. I believe Husky makes A/W Liners as well as Weather Tech.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I like the findway mats. They're carpet but clean well and I don't have to change them out.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Weather Tech for sure. The best coverage. Easy to use and easy to clean. I’m using the ones I got for my ST. One of the grommets doesn’t snap down. But one works just fine 🙂

1 - 8 of 8 Posts