Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,440 Posts
Nice, I'd like to have the Simpson five point harness already installed in my SG upon delivery. One thing I noticed about this series is the SG was the least exposed of all of the colors when it came to testing?

·
Registered
224 Posts
saweet!
sounds like its going to be an interesting learning curve to drive this car at 10/10ths. add gas to gain traction!? ok!
I will be getting this sticker for my RS!

·
Registered
239 Posts
A wee bit anti-climactic but hell.. seeing Raj go full on race mode was pretty epic.. That's how the Boss is supposed to be able to drive ;p

·
Registered
376 Posts
Very nice to see some more little gems in this video. The start up screen, and the fact that even thought the car is AWD and has a uber fancy torque distribution setup, it will still lift an inside tire like nobodies business.

·
Registered
262 Posts
saweet!
sounds like its going to be an interesting learning curve to drive this car at 10/10ths. add gas to gain traction!? ok!
It will be awesome to learn!

·
Registered
114 Posts
I will be getting this sticker for my RS!
A couple more:
“Faster, Faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.” -- Hunter S. Thompson
"Don't go off here Erik! Our clothes will be out of style before we hit bottom" Erik Carlsson's Navigator

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm SUPER stoked that it's ok and ready (but we all knew it would be, it's the last video).

I'm bummed they didn't show more of the actual exhaust lol.

The only thing I want from Ford.....make sure it's fast and make sure when I mash the throttle the car doesn't have to THINK about it like my automatic 5.0 did.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Nice, I'd like to have the Simpson five point harness already installed in my SG upon delivery. One thing I noticed about this series is the SG was the least exposed of all of the colors when it came to testing?
Because they can't let THAT much sexiness out of the bag before it hits dealerships.

But at least yours and mine will be rockin' it...

·
Registered
262 Posts
Drift into my garage senpai~~~

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Bout time

1 - 20 of 50 Posts