Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my car in for paint repair (something was messed up with the original paint on the roof, another story another time). In order to save a little money I took apart the interior panels and lowered the rear of the headliner to take the roof antennae off. In the process, I broke 2 clips. Coming from a Jeep Wrangler with everything exposed, I dispise this hidden fastener. Anyway, long story short, I believe I found the Upper Center Pillar Trim Clips (Ford part # -W712474-S439) but for the life of me I can not find the clip for the rear quarter panel trim that I cracked. Attached are photos of what I am talking about. It's the clip the blue post nests into.

Also, anyone who has access to all the parts diagrams or a good website to look at I would be most appreciative if you could tell me. The google search has me drill through multiple levels to find the parts.

Thank you in advance for all the help!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a much better website to see all the major parts. Unfortunately the (designed by satan himself) clips that break are not called out in those parts diagrams. I have a feeling I'm goint to have to head to the dealer and see if they have any. I can't imagine the repair shop at the dealer doesn't break these things and must have a bunch of spares laying around. Stay tuned.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts