Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Especially in respect to the PTU's, radiator, and steering rack.....and shocks, and alignment adjustments.
We wont know that easily, improved production has limits, and they can take it up to the limit or not, you will need to up close to really know or know someone in the know

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great - thanks for the heads up, can't wait.

Anyone know who's preparing the car?
Keltic racing are one, only a spectator myself and I can't say I know much about them but appear to be associated with Tony Quinn, the other is entered as Barry Morcom who I believe is the father of Nathan, last years outright winner with Chaz Mostert.

·
5,586 Posts
6hr race surely they will be going for :
Upgraded intercooler
PSC2's
Lighter forged wheels or 18's
Remove the rear seats
Bonnet vents
RDU track oil (higher spec)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
6hr race surely they will be going for :
Upgraded intercooler
PSC2's
Lighter forged wheels or 18's
Remove the rear seats
Bonnet vents
RDU track oil (higher spec)
Hankook Z221 are the control tyre, it will be stripped of interior, wheels might be free, IDK, I am sure there is no limitation on oil whatsoever. If anyone wants to peruse the regs they will be available

·
5,586 Posts
Hankook Z221 are the control tyre, it will be stripped of interior, wheels might be free, IDK, I am sure there is no limitation on oil whatsoever. If anyone wants to peruse the regs they will be available
Yes,
We need to follow this race carefully and mods.
Will be very interesting test for RS..

·
Registered
984 Posts
AWD off message 15 laps in. Any takers? I keed, I keed.

·
Registered
984 Posts
AWD off message 15 laps in. Any takers? I keed, I keed.

Seriously, though, I would love to see either of those cars up close to see what mods they have. Anybody live close by that can get a pit pass and get more info/pics?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Keltic racing are one, only a spectator myself and I can't say I know much about them but appear to be associated with Tony Quinn, the other is entered as Barry Morcom who I believe is the father of Nathan, last years outright winner with Chaz Mostert.
Cheers - I found the same info but can't see anything about the car.

Will be interesting to see how it goes against the Evos/M BMWs of the world. Can't see it beating them given the amount of development they've had but will be a spectacle nonetheless.

·
5,586 Posts
1 - 20 of 184 Posts