Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just worked on that black RS that’s the current cover image.

Always fun to take someone else’s car apart :)

We both should be at June 1st’s Lake Nona Cars & Coffee

Nice, go-fast upgrades?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I lined him up with a Velossa ram air from another local member who didn't need it anymore. There are go fast parts lined up to install on it but waiting for it to all come together (tune, downpipe, exhaust)
Sounds like it's going to be a fun ride!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure, we're trying to grow our numbers. If you come across other owners, refer them to our page. You guys can be the Vero Beach chapter
Anyone in the Vero Beach area?!?!

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
Not sure, we're trying to grow our numbers. If you come across other owners, refer them to our page. You guys can be the Vero Beach chapter

I actually spend most of my time in CO, but spend a few weeks a year down in Vero. When I'm down there, I'll be sure to spread the word to the other owners!

·
Registered
89 Posts
You found me.
I've seen you twice now. The first time you were at the light heading south and I go East on Coconut Creek. Second time I was angry because I was getting my HG done and was in a loaner Edge when you pulled up next to me for a while heading to Coconut Creek Parkway.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I've seen you twice now. The first time you were at the light heading south and I go East on Coconut Creek. Second time I was angry because I was getting my HG done and was in a loaner Edge when you pulled up next to me for a while heading to Coconut Creek Parkway.
Haha, yeah I work near there. Not sure if you FB at all, but there's a bunch of us on here https://www.facebook.com/groups/761428913914495/ and we have a Group Me chat as well.

Next time you see me, give me a 3 honk.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts