Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I am sure you have gotten these questions before, but can someone explain how the process of the pre order works? I have a 2015 Focus st im looking to trade in for the RS, but I have seen people talking about paying over MSRP and what an allocated or non-allocated car is. An answers are appreciated, or if I am too late to even think about getting one.

·
Super Moderator
15,469 Posts
Hey everyone, I am sure you have gotten these questions before, but can someone explain how the process of the pre order works? I have a 2015 Focus st im looking to trade in for the RS, but I have seen people talking about paying over MSRP and what an allocated or non-allocated car is. An answers are appreciated, or if I am too late to even think about getting one.
Check over here: http://www.focusrs.org/forum/11-focus-rs-purchasing/908-ford-ordering-process-explained-start-finish.html

·
Registered
520 Posts
Welcome! Another one from Buffalo! I preordered mine essentially the same way you would order any other Ford from the factory. Nobody knows for sure how many the US is getting allocated but it's worth calling around and asking dealers. I'm dealing with West Herr and they have been great so far so I would give them a shot.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome! Another one from Buffalo! I preordered mine essentially the same way you would order any other Ford from the factory. Nobody knows for sure how many the US is getting allocated but it's worth calling around and asking dealers. I'm dealing with West Herr and they have been great so far so I would give them a shot.
I was hoping to find another guy from around here :D do you mind me asking if they tried to go way over msrp or did they stick close to it? I usually deal with Towne, but if I can get a better deal I will go anywhere.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I was hoping to find another guy from around here :D do you mind me asking if they tried to go way over msrp or did they stick close to it? I usually deal with Towne, but if I can get a better deal I will go anywhere.
Nope, MSRP initially offered and agreed upon no questions asked :D I never dealt with Towne but you may have luck there. Let me know if you're able to secure one and we can have a Buffalo RS meet when we get the cars. I know there are a few guys from Rochester and Syracuse so I think a WNY RS meet is in order!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope, MSRP initially offered and agreed upon no questions asked :D I never dealt with Towne but you may have luck there. Let me know if you're able to secure one and we can have a Buffalo RS meet when we get the cars. I know there are a few guys from Rochester and Syracuse so I think a WNY RS meet is in order!
Sounds great! thanks for the info, praying I can get in without any problems. Will keep ya updated :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts