Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Now i'm gonna have to make a trip over to Memphis to see it.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Damn I prefer the inter cooler unpainted and visible. Looks more imposing imo.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Most of the RS's presented at the various auto shows and exhibits here in the US and abroad have the intercoolers black, the one I saw had the whole undercarriage in black. But the led lights are on all of the stateside examples. So I think probability is high that WE will be having them:cool:

·
Super Moderator
15,513 Posts

·
Banned
1,389 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Source? I've seen Focuses here in the US with that running light at the bottom, but the rest of the tail light are all incandescent. Isn't that also the case here?
Every time someone has pointed out the rear running lights and said that they look like incandescent I've been thinking that they're crazy. They've looked just like the picture posted here. They also look just like the aftermarket lights on my ST that are full LED. Except I expect the RS's brake lights and turn signals to be incandescent rather than LED. Someone just needs to ask one of the booth attendants to turn the lights off then on. You'll know for sure if they turn on instantly vs. having that slight warm up affect of an incandescent bulb.

·
Registered
504 Posts
From what I have seen on video of stateside RS they ate led strip on the bottom with standard halogen bulb for brake lights.

Any other side oictures? Keep trying to see good shots of the side with the forged wheels

1 - 20 of 39 Posts