Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered Fifteen52 Silver Podiums 19” ET45 for my black RS. First I really wanted 18” Enkei NTO3’s but that just looks weird with the stock suspension as I’m not planning to install lowering springs anytime soon. I’m also at a point that I have to buy new tires. I’m planning to get the same ones that I have on my non forged 19” OEM wheels (Michelin Super Sport). Best advice just to get 235/35ZR19?
Oh and anyone else running Podiums on their RS? Would love to see pictures. Only seen a Nitrous Blue one so far with grey Podiums.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I just ordered Fifteen52 Silver Podiums 19” ET45 for my black RS. First I really wanted 18” Enkei NTO3’s but that just looks weird with the stock suspension as I’m not planning to install lowering springs anytime soon. I’m also at a point that I have to buy new tires. I’m planning to get the same ones that I have on my non forged 19” OEM wheels (Michelin Super Sport). Best advice just to get 235/35ZR19?
Oh and anyone else running Podiums on their RS? Would love to see pictures. Only seen a Nitrous Blue one so far with grey Podiums.
Thanks!
Buy 3 get 1 free!!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
Really like this model in 18s!

Almost bought a set with that buy 3 get 1 free but the exchange rate + 220$us to have them shipped to my place changed my mind!

Might look for a local distributor and see if they offer the same deal now!

Edit: Fifteen52’s site has a bit cheaper shipping to Canada, otherwise same pricing and the buy 3 get 1 free deal.

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
Thanks!
There are a few pictures of the silver ones on Fifteen52’s site for the 18in version:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are a few pictures of the silver ones on Fifteen52’s site for the 18in version:

View attachment 337411

Yeah I’ve seen these, thanks. I believe these are 19” though.

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
Yeah I’ve seen these, thanks. I believe these are 19” though.
I also thought those were 19’s!

I just read your post again and just realized you mentionned you had seen the grey already, I dont know why but I was sure you wrote black when I posted the link the silver/grey!

Sorry about that!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I need to get new tires for my Podiums and I was thinking of getting same tires as I currently have. Michelin Super Sport 235/35/19. I know I could go for 245/35/19 or even 255, but has that any really advantages? Also do I need to do an alignment? Currently have 19" non forged.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts