Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've had some interest for a PnP Ethanol Content Analyzer Kit since more guys are starting to run an ethanol mix.

There for, we have put together an Ethanol Content Sensor kit so you can take the guessing out of mixing your E30 - E85 mix.

FBM Ford Focus RS Ethanol Content Kit = $499

Available for purchase here ----> http://fullblownmotorsports.com/full-blown-ford-focus-rs-ethanol-content-kit-1367

** Our kit includes everything you need, along with instructions to plumb in and monitor your ethanol content.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Are you connecting the sensor inline before the HPFP or between the fuel tank and the chassis hardline? I used the ladder on my ST for a DIY flex fuel kit I put together.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Great to know that this is available for RS. I may be picking this up along with E85 Tune.

·
Registered
210 Posts
FBM - can you PM me instructions for this kit? I like to see instructions before I buy stuff so I know what I am about to get into :). I am in on this one...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Do you guys do Etunes? 😨

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Yes we do, but on this platform. The OEM ecu does a lot of work for you. Once things are set , there is rarely a need for an adjustment unless something is drastically changed on the car.

To be honest , the Cobb OTS maps are pretty spot on but with a conservative approach. With just a few clicks, you can unlock some pretty impressive gains.

In stock form, we have 91,93 and e30 maps that is free if you purchase the accessport from us. Once you change the turbo, that is where an e-tune is important.

·
Registered
312 Posts
We've had some interest for a PnP Ethanol Content Analyzer Kit since more guys are starting to run an ethanol mix.

There for, we have put together an Ethanol Content Sensor kit so you can take the guessing out of mixing your E30
Is this the same add on kit with your full E85 fuel System you offer? I noticed that one is cheaper.. Is it missing something or just a better deal? Thanks

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This kit is just the gauge kit that tells you how much ethanol is actually in your car.

The full secondary kit comes with a rail, injector manifold and controller. You can upgrade to the full kit in the future you need more fueling.

This would be helpful for the guys who are running e30 but are guessing their ethanol : gas ratios at the pump.

·
5,582 Posts
Wow thx for this.
Very tempting to run this with tune + e30 tune...
Perfect combo -lethal performance!!!

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Wow thx for this.
Very tempting to run this with tune + e30 tune...
Perfect combo -lethal performance!!!
This is what I decided to go with - just ordered - I am on the 3rd E30 tune from Adam and it has the car right where I wanted it to be. The difference is phenomenal!

Jim

1 - 20 of 89 Posts