Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Ford have a program where you go to the factory and watch your car go through and then drive it through Germany and then ford ships it home

·
Registered
263 Posts
European delivery is awesome. I spent 5 days with my 135i around Germany.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I wish Ford offered European delivery for the FoRS! It's conveniently built in Germany so it would be perfect! I'd love to drive my brand new RS around Germany and on the autobahn. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
It would be nice if Ford would at least take some pictures of each of our cars coming down the assembly line. It is a special car - we deserve a few special perks for buying it. I wonder if Ford will do anything in the way of some swag or little extras.

·
Super Moderator
1,948 Posts
I wish they offered factory delivery like BMW does. Would be awesome and I would definitely do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I wish Ford offered European delivery for the FoRS! It's conveniently built in Germany so it would be perfect! I'd love to drive my brand new RS around Germany and on the autobahn. ;)
I bet you'd be disappointed in the autobahn, but Germany is awesome.

Autobahn is just their freeway system. Lots of speed cameras and generally lower speed limits than the US. The few unlimited speed sections are in the middle of nowhere.

I would love Euro Delivery as I wanted to get back to Germany in 2016 anyways so it would work out perfect... but oh well.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
I hear you - the M2 is tempting but I've read too many posts from disgruntled Bimmer drivers about their repair issues and high COO. As I intend to keep whatever I decide on long-term, that makes going BMW very problematic.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts