·
Registered
1,095 Posts
cobb exhaust.jpg

Must... have... sound clip...

·
Registered
669 Posts
Error: Clip not loading! Need to hear it!

·
Registered
111 Posts
So, on another note. Does this mean Cobb is going to release a stage 2 and stage 3 when they release the exhaust? I just looked up on their website ( because of my inexperience with all this) and saw that the exhaust is a part of their stage 3 package for the ST. So just maybe, maybe, they are working on the exhaust and intercooler and will release a full stage 2 and 3 when the exhaust comes out. If so, TAKE MY MONEY!!!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
@COBB Tuning you haven't posted anything since August 22. Did you forget about us?

·
Vendor
25 Posts
We haven't forgotten! There just aren't any updates. It doesn't look like the cat-back will require any tuning changes. We're still fairly early in the R&D process and working to determine the optimal upgrade path. We'll definitely let you guys know when more parts are in the pipeline.

[email protected]

·
Registered
222 Posts
I thought the big vendors would be first to market but smaller tuner and shops and cranking out products. I had a lot of COBB products on my STI, expensive as hell but great products and fittings.

Sad that people are already getting ready and looking at 2017 RS orders and we can't get many upgrades on 2016 yet.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Man, prototype developed in August 2016 and still no updates 6 months later? With it being titanium more would have sold had you hit the market before ETS announced and released their titanium. I'd rather have yours because I'm a big fan of pie cut and welded titanium even though it'll be under the car.

Any updates?

·
Registered
34 Posts
3 More months have gone by and no updates :(

·
Vendor
25 Posts
Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of updates here! The pictures you've seen previously were of a one-off prototype that was built for a car going to SEMA last year. It does not accurately represent a production version of the exhaust.

Unfortunately, the COBB Focus RS Cat-back project got pushed back due to resource availability. While I can't yet provide an accurate ETA, I can say that we are working on it again!

As you can see, we have an RS on two lifts - both being utilized for hard parts R&D. The current plan is to offer both a stainless and titanium version of the exhaust. We hope to have some more updates in the coming weeks now that work is being done!

[email protected]

21 - 40 of 62 Posts