Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone owner of a 2017 shadow black 35k miles. Traded my e90 m3 for it, last month. And I love it. Currently has catless dp, and mountune intake. Plans are to fully bolted (rev9 fmic/ets, Mbrp charge pipes, turbosmart wastegate, boomba/turbosmart bov, mbrp catback, e30) this summer and get tuned by stratified. I’ve been learning a lot about the st/rs, and I have a pretty decent amount of knowledge about tuning. I love the community thus far.

·
5,582 Posts
Congrats and :welcome2: to focusrs.org

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Congratulations! It's definitely a fun car!

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Welcome and Congrats!!! Enjoy your new ride :driving:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congratulations! I got mine a few months ago, SB is the best color in the RS lineup (while its clean), enjoy in good health.

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
Hey everyone owner of a 2017 shadow black 35k miles. Traded my e90 m3 for it, last month. And I love it. Currently has catless dp, and mountune intake. Plans are to fully bolted (rev9 fmic/ets, Mbrp charge pipes, turbosmart wastegate, boomba/turbosmart bov, mbrp catback, e30) this summer and get tuned by stratified. I’ve been learning a lot about the st/rs, and I have a pretty decent amount of knowledge about tuning. I love the community thus far.
Do yourself a favor and stray from the MBRP catback. It was on my car for 2 weeks before it was swapped out for something else.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
12 Participants
Hankbobo
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing