Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not what you would expect...
But tell me where I could order one of these puppies!! :surprise:

I figured my fellow Canucks would appreciate combining Hockey with our pending RS :cool:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
*Needs for office*

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
You must be forgetting the drag race video lol :(
Oh yah, with the slop=o=matic* which I don't consider a car and then again drag racing isn't my style! Let's go Apples-to-Apples 6-speed Golf R against a 6-speed RS and drive like REAL drivers!

YMMV,

MidCow3

Note * - To be fair it is called DSG (Direct Shift Gearbox). It does not engage the driver. You floor the pedal and go; anyone can do it. There is a rumor that VW group has been training a Chimpanzee to drive their DSG cars in races. The Chimpanzee only weighs 88-130 pounds , so you get one less than 100 lbs and you have a weight advantage. The Chimpanzee is also one of the smartest of the great apes with an average IQ of 85 which is more than smart enough to drive an automatic in a drag race straight line.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Oh yah, with the slop=o=matic* which I don't consider a car and then again drag racing isn't my style! Let's go Apples-to-Apples 6-speed Golf r against a 6-speed RS and drive like REAL drivers!

YMMV,

MidCow3

Note * - To be fair it is called DSG (Direct Shift Gearbox). It does not engage the driver. You floor the pedal and go; anyone can do it. There is a rumor that VW group has been training a Chimpanzee to drive their DSG cars in races. The Chimpanzee only weighs 88-130 pouns , so you get one less than 100 lbs and you have a weight advantage. The Chimpanzee is also one of the smartest of the great apes with an average IQ of 85 which is more than smart enough to drive an automatic in a drag race straight line.
You Crack me up with that chimpanzee **** lol.... I completely agree I'd much rather have the RS.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts