1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Lol... It's my Raptor all over again.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Let's keep in mind that was probably a whole tank of fuel spent mostly in Sport mode and probably without any thought thrown to fuel economy. Thrash almost anything for a whole tank and it'll give you numbers like that. That's literally the price for driving that way! (Worth.)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Let's keep in mind that was probably a whole tank of fuel spent mostly in Sport mode and probably without any thought thrown to fuel economy. Thrash almost anything for a whole tank and it'll give you numbers like that. That's literally the price for driving that way! (Worth.)
Agreed these numbers are from people smashing on the car all day long. I can see that happening really quick. **** I got 15mpg on my big turbo MS6 but that was from the beating the **** out of it for an entire tank.

·
Registered
143 Posts
That's funny because no matter what car I ever drove I always averaged 16mpg driving to work. 4,6 or 8 cylinder, I can't wait to take the RS out for a rip. I originally thought these reviews were going to settle me down waiting for my car... It's gotten worse. The anxiety is building.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
8 Participants
StraightSix
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing