Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks for making that suggestion. It made me finally pull the trigger. Also that vendor is super good. Since the listing you linked was for one of qty.8, I asked for pictures of the exact unit I was buying. They made a specific for sale add with like 12 pictures of one, just for me. Then I hassled them a little about the difference in shipping prices across all their cupholders and they gave me a break. $96 all in for a used unit that only needed a little cleaning. Only waited 2 weeks shipping. Would recommend. Thank you.

I bought a used one on eBay that was in pretty good shape and good as new after a cleaning. Multiple available here so hopefully better than pictured: Ford Focus Centre Arm Rest Cup Holder Tray 2015 - 2018 F1EB-A044J76 1925840 MK3 | eBay

·
Registered
763 Posts
Thanks for making that suggestion. It made me finally pull the trigger. Also that vendor is super good. Since the listing you linked was for one of qty.8, I asked for pictures of the exact unit I was buying. They made a specific for sale add with like 12 pictures of one, just for me. Then I hassled them a little about the difference in shipping prices across all their cupholders and they gave me a break. $96 all in for a used unit that only needed a little cleaning. Only waited 2 weeks shipping. Would recommend. Thank you.
Good deal - I chatted with them before I saw this thread and have one just landed in the US today :)

·
Registered
763 Posts
Arrived. Complete and working, but FILTHY. Thankfully it comes apart easy (3 torx bits and a clip). I had to soak it and scrub it, but still needs more cleaning and it still stinks. Don't be expecting anything close to new quality.

·
Registered
21 Posts
It's a gamble going used, for sure. I can imagine a cupholder full of fish and chips is no fun to clean up. But at half (or less) the price of new, and actually being available, what is your time worth?

Lols.

Hopefully you can get that new car smell back soon.

Also, don't forget to re-grease the tracks for the top door and drink dividers. Otherwise you'll be in a different world of disappointment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts