Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm totally new for Ford, so I'm not familiar with SYNC at all. I wanted to see if I could find a video guide on the interwebs. Here's a video I stumbled on which was put up by a Ford dealer in Alabama. I've watched some of it, but it's a long video, and I have too much crap on my desk at work right now to finish it up. ;) Anyway, seems to be an absolutely excellent tutorial/guide for SYNC 3 use. Wanted to share it with you guys.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I'm totally new for Ford, so I'm not familiar with SYNC at all. I wanted to see if I could find a video guide on the interwebs. Here's a video I stumbled on which was put up by a Ford dealer in Alabama. I've watched some of it, but it's a long video, and I have too much crap on my desk at work right now to finish it up. ;) Anyway, seems to be an absolutely excellent tutorial/guide for SYNC 3 use. Wanted to share it with you guys.

Thanks for posting this. I could have figured it all out, but now (when I finally get the car) I can spend less time finding the limits of the radio and more time on the limits of the pedals!

Reactions: Gokart3

·
Registered
117 Posts
My biggest complaint with the SYNC 3 system in my Fiesta is that the nav doesn't accept names of businesses. For example I can't just tell it to go to "Bob's Hot Dogs" and have it route out the directions. I would need to input the exact address. Otherwise, I've had no real problems with it.

On a side note it's funny to see a wifi icon appear on it when I'm in my garage as it connects to my personal wifi. Still not used to having a wifi-enabled car. :)

·
Registered
471 Posts
The awesome thing about this is the ability to hold down the right steering wheel button and use google voice or siri to send texts or do whatever depending on the device you have connected!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts