Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm totally new for Ford, so I'm not familiar with SYNC at all. I wanted to see if I could find a video guide on the interwebs. Here's a video I stumbled on which was put up by a Ford dealer in Alabama. I've watched some of it, but it's a long video, and I have too much crap on my desk at work right now to finish it up. ;) Anyway, seems to be an absolutely excellent tutorial/guide for SYNC 3 use. Wanted to share it with you guys.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I'm totally new for Ford, so I'm not familiar with SYNC at all. I wanted to see if I could find a video guide on the interwebs. Here's a video I stumbled on which was put up by a Ford dealer in Alabama. I've watched some of it, but it's a long video, and I have too much crap on my desk at work right now to finish it up. ;) Anyway, seems to be an absolutely excellent tutorial/guide for SYNC 3 use. Wanted to share it with you guys.

Thanks for posting this. I could have figured it all out, but now (when I finally get the car) I can spend less time finding the limits of the radio and more time on the limits of the pedals!

·
Registered
117 Posts
My biggest complaint with the SYNC 3 system in my Fiesta is that the nav doesn't accept names of businesses. For example I can't just tell it to go to "Bob's Hot Dogs" and have it route out the directions. I would need to input the exact address. Otherwise, I've had no real problems with it.

On a side note it's funny to see a wifi icon appear on it when I'm in my garage as it connects to my personal wifi. Still not used to having a wifi-enabled car. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
ChadB916
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing