Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where one can get a new set of Enkei NT03+M +40 in Australia?
Have tried the Australian distributor but no clear answer as yet..

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Anyone know where one can get a new set of Enkei NT03+M +40 in Australia?
Have tried the Australian distributor but no clear answer as yet..
Let me see if my contact can help. He's in the US, so don't get your hopes up as the shipping cost may be too much for it to make sense.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I contacted the Australian stockist re Enkei NT03+M 18x9.5 on the 12th June and the answer I finally got is yes they can get them but 10 weeks wait. I found a US supplier with stock on hand ordered them on the 13th of June and got them delivered yesterday 21st June for $200 less than the Australian supplier...?

Looking for a 265 35 18 which apparently fits.. but what tyre ? Suggestions?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Nice wheel. Do you think you will have issues with turn in at that size?

There was nice article in the May Motor magazine where they changed from cup 2's to some Falkens. Made a big difference in ride quality while slightly less grip made the car more fun to drive.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I certainly hope not..I went to this as Enkei themselves confirmed this will fit and also have seen a few cars in the US fitted with these and have no rubbing issues. .. thanks for the heads up on the tyre choice I will try to find the article

·
Registered
14 Posts
So I contacted the Australian stockist re Enkei NT03+M 18x9.5 on the 12th June and the answer I finally got is yes they can get them but 10 weeks wait. I found a US supplier with stock on hand ordered them on the 13th of June and got them delivered yesterday 21st June for $200 less than the Australian supplier...?

Looking for a 265 35 18 which apparently fits.. but what tyre ? Suggestions?

Who did you order through ?

·
Registered
626 Posts
Wife got her her Enkeis from Box Hill in Melbourne, try the bridgestone on whitehorse Rd, cost about $1000 fitted for 17s, I let her do it herself and was shocked at what she returned with for her Peugeot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry i know this thread has been inactive for a while, but dose anyone know where I could get these in australia or knows a good dealer in the US?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts