Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Well... guess I have my lunch entertainment figured out. Thanks!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Five stars. Will watch again. Some pretty awesome drifts mixed in there. Mute the sound until around 7:30.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I was OK until 19:42 when I got to see the headlights that WE (evidently) don't get. Damn....

·
Registered
13 Posts
What an incredible facility Lommel must be. Wouldn't you love to have some time playing around their proving grounds! Too bad Ford keeps it so secretive. I guess that a drone was used to film most of this video. Regardless, some fun shots!!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
There were definitely some pops and burbles and maybe a few bangs in there. :)

·
Super Moderator
15,320 Posts
There were definitely some pops and burbles and maybe a few bangs in there. :)
Hopefully not the 1st to 2nd RMM bang like in the FoST.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Lommel is awesome! And that face is menacing in action.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I thought it was a great example of what others will be viewing as we zip by. A perspective that we as owners will not see to often but love to...side of shinny semi's, downtown large window panes.....dark reflective cars as we pass them....Carly Simon's--Your So Vain....:cool:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Great video! My main takeaway from it, is how Baby Blue the NB appears to be in real life with no filters or special lighting to enhance its color. That and how blacked out the upgraded rims are.

Made me really happy with my FW color choice! Nice, plain, clean and simple!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
12 Participants
EvanRyan
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing