Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
I reached out to my dealer about my order being placed, as they printed me the VOC before they actually submitted it. They don't know the allocation due to the fact that it is a group of dealerships who only have 1 person who orders new vehicles. But they assured me my order had been submitted and they will send me the final VOC with order # and priority # when the ordering person returns to work next week, so I guess I can relax a bit.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hi guys,
I had an email from Ford this morning saying that my RS has been allocated to my dealer so its looking like I could be in the first batch I now feel like an expectant father and can wait
Congrats Badger! Did the email come directly from Ford? We have order confirmations and DORA's out here but I haven't seen any allocation confirmations.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Post a picture of the allocation confirmation please. Have they given you a VIN yet?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats Badger! Did the email come directly from Ford? We have order confirmations and DORA's out here but I haven't seen any allocation confirmations.
The email didn't come direct from Ford but they have set up a team in the uk that are only dealing with the RS orders below is a copy of the email

Dear Mr Smith

We are pleased to confirm that following your successful registration on the All-New Ford Focus RS Reservation List your order has been allocated to your chosen FordStore. Now would be a good time to contact your dealer to ensure that your Focus RS is built to your desired specification.

Whilst your vehicle is being built we will be keeping you up to date with other news and events that are taking place in Europe. Why not have a look at our FordSocial site where there is exciting content about Focus RS including Episode 1 of our ‘Rebirth of an Icon” series of films.

Ford RS Team

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
The email didn't come direct from Ford but they have set up a team in the uk that are only dealing with the RS orders below is a copy of the email

...Whilst your vehicle is being built we will be keeping you up to date with other news and events that are taking place in Europe. Why not have a look at our FordSocial site where there is exciting content about Focus RS including Episode 1 of our ‘Rebirth of an Icon” series of films.

Ford RS Team
This team must be in the UK as you don't often hear people in the US say "Whilst"!

Excellent news!

Jim

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Good stuff from ford.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Thanks Badger and congrats! I can't wait to get something similar. Allocations are the question mark we're all dealing with in the US.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A Ford store in the uk is still a dealership but they pay an £80,000 premium which allows them to sell the RS and the Mustang

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Generally they only sell Ford or the main dealers do,
I had the same with motorcycles Honda wouldn't allow there dealers to sell anything other than Honda'a unless they were second hand of course and the same goes for Kawasaki

1 - 20 of 20 Posts