Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
JUST GOT WORD THAT WE AT ELK GROVE FORD IN ELK GROVE CALIFORNIA ARE HAVING TWO LOADED FOCUS RS BEGIN PRODUCTION IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS!!! NEITHER OF THEM ARE CLAIMED AND THEY WILL LEAVE THE FLOOR FAST. WHO BETTER TO CLAIM THEM THAN YOU GUYS?? IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE SHOOT ME AN EMAIL AT [email protected]. Serious inquires only. These cars will go fast. We have word that the first one will be white.

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
JUST GOT WORD THAT WE AT ELK GROVE FORD IN ELK GROVE CALIFORNIA ARE HAVING TWO LOADED FOCUS RS DELIVERED IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS!!! NEITHER OF THEM ARE CLAIMED AND THEY WILL LEAVE THE FLOOR FAST. WHO BETTER TO CLAIM THEM THAN YOU GUYS?? IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE SHOOT ME AN EMAIL AT [email protected]. Serious inquires only. These cars will go fast. We have word that the first one will be white.
No Ford Focus RSs are going to be delivered in the next 2 weeks. Someone is pulling your chain and you fell for it. Production for USA starts in January 2016 with first delivery in Spring 2016.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ford themselves told our dealership that production starts in mid November and they will be delivered 8 to 10 weeks after completion. I did miss-type on the original, my fault got a little excited!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually.... very likely "GUY". We own the dealership and I have seen the purchase order. If interested in one of the cars message me.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Thanks but no thanks already have one on order with a Spring delivery just like everyone else. But since your on here trying to sale your 2 RS's that will be delivered in 10 weeks. I'm sure you have some ridiculous ADM that's going to be attached. So go ahead and post it now so you don't waste any of your time on this forum.
Actually.... very likely "GUY". We own the dealership and I have seen the purchase order. If interested in one of the cars message me.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Yeah, what ADM are you charging? Just asking so that we can ridicule you mercilessly until you never come back, just like the last dealer that came in here gracing us with ADM-laden offers.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
hah, damn man.
cant be easy to sell a car to a group of people that collectively know more than any salesman in the country.
not to mention that it would seem most people here have already secured their car.

dear salesman, we don't mean to be ****s, but truth is you have landed in the most knowledge hungry group of FoRS enthusiasts out there. If you have a question, we would be more than happy to answer it for you. :p

fwiw, FoRS are not on the assembly line until January according to everything we have garnered.

btw, while cruising the Raptor boards I saw a few people having trouble finding a RS, you may have better luck there.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Ford themselves told our dealership that production starts in mid November and they will be delivered 8 to 10 weeks after completion. I did miss-type on the original, my fault got a little excited!
Mid February for the first cars arriving in the US according to our own Ford customer service rep on this forum. Start of production for any focus rs cars is not until January 2016. @FordService

·
Banned
1,389 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Oh man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna drop my deposit on my car right now and buy one of these. I'll bet you guys are selling for under msrp too!!!!

^^^DaMMiT... I want my ALL CaPs back^^^

·
Registered
189 Posts
Oh look, Elk Grove. Just checked my inbox - here was what they told me back on Sep 12:

"[..]In response to your questions I have a rough idea, but not definative . it's rumored theat the msrp will be somewhere in the range of 36-37k with a markup of about 6-8k giving a price range of 42k-45k roughly.. we are not sure when the order pool will open up we are thinking sometime around december, but not 100% sure. the list is individual with salespeople. [..]"

I replied stating that 6-8k is too much, but to keep me updated. Their reply:

"Definately will keep you posted. Like I said it's all a rumor mill right now, and until pricing is set on the table you know as much as we do. Don't worry I'll keep you posted."

This was back in early Sept, before official pricing, but being that I have NOT heard back, I think we can rest easy that we're not missing out. Thanks, Elk Grove.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
hah, damn man.
cant be easy to sell a car to a group of people that collectively know more than any salesman in the country.
not to mention that it would seem most people here have already secured their car.

dear salesman, we don't mean to be ****s, but truth is you have landed in the most knowledge hungry group of FoRS enthusiasts out there. If you have a question, we would be more than happy to answer it for you. :p

fwiw, FoRS are not on the assembly line until January according to everything we have garnered.

btw, while cruising the Raptor boards I saw a few people having trouble finding a RS, you may have better luck there.

Lymerock... you give me an epic idea. We should offer a challenge to any Ford salesman in the Continental U.S. that can beat us in an RS knowledge showdown. Answers to be given within 10 seconds, to avoid cheating. If any sales dude can beat us, we'll buy one of their *allegedly* allocated cars WITH the ADM. If we beat them, we get the car for Invoice + $99.99. I mean, a PROFESSIONAL sales guy outta be able to beat a bunch of internet hacks that don't even work for the manufacturer of the product, rught???

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
Lymerock... you give me an epic idea. We should offer a challenge to any Ford salesman in the Continental U.S. that can beat us in an RS knowledge showdown. Answers to be given within 10 seconds, to avoid cheating. If any sales dude can beat us, we'll buy one of their *allegedly* allocated cars WITH the ADM. If we beat them, we get the car for Invoice + $99.99. I mean, a PROFESSIONAL sales guy outta be able to beat a bunch of internet hacks that don't even work for the manufacturer of the product, rught???
The C.Quartz car detailer I talked too, knew more about the RS than most Ford dealers around here :)

YMMV,

MidCow3

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
hah, would be great but the chances of finding a salesman willing to take that bet are slim to none. truth is very few salesman pride themselves in what they do and most dealerships idea of training is a few talking points while a regional rep clicks next on the powerpoint.

if you listen in to a few car salesmen dealing with random customers you realize product knowledge is rarely their strong suit.

·
Registered
284 Posts
These dealers are killing me.... with laughter. Now, now, I'm just saying, jus say'n.... Just about everyone of us has enough tissue between the ears to know that you DO NOT go on a forum that is full of very well educated people on the subject, and spout gibberish that you know damn well you don't know as fact. Two things are certain to come from this. 1) Your dealership will loose trust (if you even had any) instantly. 2) If you don't know your product (surprise, surprise) you are going to be eat'n alive on a site like this. That my friends is by definition a loose-looser!

"Uh, hey all you doctors on a doctor forum".... I aint never cut nobody open before, but I saw's me an episode of duck dynasty and I'ma think'n i can do brain surgery now....... Damn! Ford dealers NOTE: READ SOME OF THE STUFF ON THIS SITE BEFORE YOU OPEN YOU PIE HOLE AND TRY TO SCREW PEOPLE!!!....

·
Registered
56 Posts
I think someone in your organization doesn't know what they are talking about. I am in NorCal and spoke with managers from Elk Grove, Folsom Lake, and Rosevillle. All three quoted me spring of 2016 and AT LEAST 5k ADM. No north america cars are being built in the next two weeks.

·
Registered
418 Posts
JUST GOT WORD THAT WE AT ELK GROVE FORD IN ELK GROVE CALIFORNIA ARE HAVING TWO LOADED FOCUS RS BEGIN PRODUCTION IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS!!! NEITHER OF THEM ARE CLAIMED AND THEY WILL LEAVE THE FLOOR FAST. WHO BETTER TO CLAIM THEM THAN YOU GUYS?? IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE SHOOT ME AN EMAIL AT [email protected]. Serious inquires only. These cars will go fast. We have word that the first one will be white.
Thank you, sir. I was in need of a good laugh this morning.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts