1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Welcome!

·
Vendor
76 Posts
Hey guys, thanks very much! We're super glad to be here. We're pretty stoked about the car and can't wait to see them on the road. We've got quite a bit of experience with the EcoBoost stuff from our Focus ST. It's currently being built over at Dead Hook with a 2.3 Mustang EcoBoost crank, Manley I Beam rods, and custom pistons. We're also putting a GTX3582 on it, the 3rd aftermarket turbo we've put on. Needless to say, we're prepared to continue learning and exploring what the RS is all about. It seems like a pretty natural progression.

We're excited to provide any help we can to you guys with parts or knowledge! Check out the site if you'd like to know more about us. Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Welcome EA!

For those who are unfamiliar, these guys are the real deal. Their contributions to the ST are legend. They are the type of bold innovators that the RS deserves.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hey guys, thanks very much! We're super glad to be here. We're pretty stoked about the car and can't wait to see them on the road. We've got quite a bit of experience with the EcoBoost stuff from our Focus ST. It's currently being built over at Dead Hook with a 2.3 Mustang EcoBoost crank, Manley I Beam rods, and custom pistons. We're also putting a GTX3582 on it, the 3rd aftermarket turbo we've put on. Needless to say, we're prepared to continue learning and exploring what the RS is all about. It seems like a pretty natural progression.

We're excited to provide any help we can to you guys with parts or knowledge! Check out the site if you'd like to know more about us. Thanks again!
Welcome! Me love you long time. You have taken so much of my money with my MS6 I hope to give you more for the RS

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Welcome. I see you sell the Rally Armor mud flaps. I currently have them on my ST and love them. Do you know yet if the ST version with fit the RS?

·
Vendor
76 Posts
Welcome EA!

For those who are unfamiliar, these guys are the real deal. Their contributions to the ST are legend. They are the type of bold innovators that the RS deserves.
Thanks so much! Really appreciate the kind words. We're not even close to done with that ST though... ;)

Welcome! Me love you long time. You have taken so much of my money with my MS6 I hope to give you more for the RS
Thank you! We started in Mazdaspeed and we still love them! Good to see you're making the switch. The EcoBoost stuff is awesome.

Welcome. I see you sell the Rally Armor mud flaps. I currently have them on my ST and love them. Do you know yet if the ST version with fit the RS?
This is a good question and really the only way to know is to try them out. I would imagine Rally Armor will get their hands on one to confirm it eventually so we'll have to wait and see!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts