Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Will you be attending the meet on October 29?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you come, we ask that you bring something to contribute to the cause. There is a list on the ST site. So far all we have is a crack tray I'm bringing.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Guys, just a reminder about the meet next week. I'd like a good turnout. I suggested that should it be too cold, we will turn it into a brewery invaders event!

The link: ST meet October 29, PA, NJ, DE at ridley Creek State Park, Delaware County, PA

RS are welcome too. That's what I'm driving. The ST group is a great group of people so come out and have some fun! What are you doing anyway?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I would be down for a different date. I can't make the 29th though, I am going to a music event from the 27th to the 29th.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I'll bump this up... Any suggestions on what I can bring? It'll be a last minute decision if I can come or not.. I can bring cake, everyone loves cake :p

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We don't seem to have a lot of takers, but I'll be there and I'm hoping we will have some last minute shows. I think it would be fun to compare notes. Just loving my RS

Cake is fine.
I'm bringing taco tray and other supplies for a picnic, burgers, dogs rolls, paper products. Oh and hot beverage, coffee, tea, hot choc.
Pavilion 8 at Ridley Creek State Park.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
If only this was like a month later I'd be able to make it. Just too much going on right now, and my RS is sitting in a garage 180 miles away anyways.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I would like to come, but my daughter has a b-day party to attend that day. Will see if I can get someone else to take her, but it's a fat chance out here in the boonies.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I won't be able to make it. Cannot find anyone to get my daughter to her party tomorrow and the wife has to work. Sorry - would have loved to meet y'all.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes, it was very nice meeting you to @DocWalt. We had some great conversation.

There was another RS that was looking for us but never found us. Maybe next time!

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
I just got mine today. Let me know when the next meet is coming. Delaware resident.

Reactions: DocWalt
1 - 18 of 18 Posts