Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, wondering if anyone has any info for two codes C422_64 and 1933_64, both showed up today, and I can't find anything online, and neither of these codes are in the proper format from what I've seen. Any help will be appreciated. I'm going to try and take the car in ASAP but if anyone knows anything it would be greatly appreciated.

Car is a Focus RS 2018, and only aftermarket is a air filter.

Found them using the onboard TEST menu, possibly because I didn't use a standalone diagnostic tester that it is giving a different code?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Have you tried with an OBD reader? I have stored codes for putting LEDs in the mirrors, it could be something as simple as that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you tried with an OBD reader? I have stored codes for putting LEDs in the mirrors, it could be something as simple as that.
Unfortunately I don't have access to an OBD reader, would just putting LEDs in the mirrors cause a check engine light? I haven't checked on the RS, but on my last car I had a dash light for burnt out bulbs.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Not a cel but there are stored codes. Go to AutoZone or your local chain parts place, they usually read codes for free.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts