Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I got a ets extreme exhaust and a cat less downpipe coming. What should I be worried about these new mods?

Registered
A check engine light if your not tuned and thowing fireballs if you are. Also, lots of cabin drone and the possibility of waking the dead on WOT.

A crackle tune with that setup would make your local Law Enforcement very very happy.

If your not tuned you'll need a J style O2 sensor spacer to avoid throwing a code.

Please introduce yourself on the Introduction thread (under site news). Welcome and enjoy!

Registered
I got a ets extreme exhaust and a cat less downpipe coming. What should I be worried about these new mods?
I got a Scorpion catless downpipe and ETS Extreme (no mufflers). Cold starts sound horrible. Neighbors about a mile down the road can hear me.
Flames are cool though.

Registered
Any pics of vids of flames @Hank
Visit my personal website below. Towards the bottom of the pics/videos page there is a link to my YouTube videos. One has flames.

Registered
Same setup as Hank but with the res/mufflers. It's loud, and even with the res/muffler version there's a lot of drone.

I've had so many compliments by other drivers on the sound of the car, and the fireballs haha

Premium Member
You guys are not in SoCal....

Good for you as the 5-0 will not stop till you get a ticket.... or towed.

Registered
Imo the ets catback with no muffler does not have a drone. Yeah its loud on start up and wot. Its one of the best first mods for this car. 馃榿 My RS is quiet compared to my diesel trucks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts