Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a ets extreme exhaust and a cat less downpipe coming. What should I be worried about these new mods?

·
Registered
459 Posts
A check engine light if your not tuned and thowing fireballs if you are. Also, lots of cabin drone and the possibility of waking the dead on WOT.

A crackle tune with that setup would make your local Law Enforcement very very happy.

If your not tuned you'll need a J style O2 sensor spacer to avoid throwing a code.

Please introduce yourself on the Introduction thread (under site news). Welcome and enjoy!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I got a ets extreme exhaust and a cat less downpipe coming. What should I be worried about these new mods?
I got a Scorpion catless downpipe and ETS Extreme (no mufflers). Cold starts sound horrible. Neighbors about a mile down the road can hear me.
Flames are cool though.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Any pics of vids of flames @Hank
Visit my personal website below. Towards the bottom of the pics/videos page there is a link to my YouTube videos. One has flames.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Same setup as Hank but with the res/mufflers. It's loud, and even with the res/muffler version there's a lot of drone.

I've had so many compliments by other drivers on the sound of the car, and the fireballs haha

·
Premium Member
4,264 Posts
You guys are not in SoCal....

Good for you as the 5-0 will not stop till you get a ticket.... or towed.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Geez, and I thought the AWE track edition (no mufflers) with stock cat was bad enough

·
Registered
101 Posts
Imo the ets catback with no muffler does not have a drone. Yeah its loud on start up and wot. Its one of the best first mods for this car. ? My RS is quiet compared to my diesel trucks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts