Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
670 Posts
Sorry for the delay,

This, just caught our attention in all of the improvements we're making. I have sent in a request for a refund on one of these, please go into your paypal settings to ensure they are up to date and accurate to your preferences.

Apologies for the delay,
Gerrit

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Sorry for the delay,

This, just caught our attention in all of the improvements we're making. I have sent in a request for a refund on one of these, please go into your paypal settings to ensure they are up to date and accurate to your preferences.

Apologies for the delay,
Gerrit
I noticed this happened to me as well last week, on the 19th and 20th for $15.99 to VeritcalScope. Should I message you?

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry for the delay,

Apologies for the delay,
Gerrit
Thank you! They reached out to me and helped me get everything straightened out.

·
Administrator
670 Posts
I noticed this happened to me as well last week, on the 19th and 20th for $15.99 to VeritcalScope. Should I message you?
In short: Yes

In Length:
Please give us the following information in a private section and we’ll get it sorted:

1. Email from PayPal Account
2. Date of Purchase
3. The amount that you paid for
4. Type of membership
5. Transaction #

-Gerrit

1 - 9 of 9 Posts