Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So making stuff you inevitably will have some remnant material . So with that you get to make some Ti wicker bills . Duh.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
689 Posts
Do you have the wind tunnel data for that...?

Smoke tested?

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry but looks tacky and out of place for mine. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Ciao

Ones day will typically involve at least one quick interaction with lack of common sense , thank you for fulfilling our needs as always . Until then we wait for your log in.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Ones day will typically involve at least one quick interaction with lack of common sense , thank you for fulfilling our needs as always . Until then we wait for your log in.
So common sense is applying an ugly piece of flat sheet metal on the rear wing under the "ooh its a piece of Ti so it must be special" banner.
I generally like the stuff you do but this comes under the "trying too hard" category.

Ciao

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So common sense is applying an ugly piece of flat sheet metal on the rear wing under the "ooh its a piece of Ti so it must be special" banner.
I generally like the stuff you do but this comes under the "trying too hard" category.

Ciao
No it’s like your ugly girl who puts on too much make up. We all know she’s ugly yet we keep to ourselves outta respect. Just because you like her doesn’t make me elaborate on her.
I get it u can’t make **** , don’t make **** , or copy whats made. What page catalog is your whole fkn car. Lol
Page 1-3 since you can’t make it to 4 due to obsessive frustration of the people around you setting a new bar. Lol
Please go back in your hole I never asked for your likes but thanks for admitting it publicly on our forum.

*Please show the forum your engineering prowess and explain why your choice of material for creating a low pressure zone isnt Titanium like Shimmer choice was to do ___? This should be epic.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Well if you suddenly can't live with it on your car due to the comment, I'll take if off your hands. I think it looks good, and I think most of the extensions on the market look too big/ugly.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I’m in for watching a video of the smoke test :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Watch, lol.

Works awesome. But I bet @lucky phil will show his engineering prowess and beat the under 20$. So lets wait and see.

·
Registered
209 Posts
@Shimmer For ****s and giggles, is it possible to make the piece of metal that holds the instrument cluster in place out of leftover Ti? I'm trying to find one ever since my dealer threw away both the original and the one that came with the new dash. I figure I'dhave to go to a fabricator but this thread gaveme a new idea.

My gauges are very rattly and require stern discipline.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
@Shimmer For ****s and giggles, is it possible to make the piece of metal that holds the instrument cluster in place out of leftover Ti? I'm trying to find one ever since my dealer threw away both the original and the one that came with the new dash. I figure I'dhave to go to a fabricator but this thread gaveme a new idea.

My gauges are very rattly and require stern discipline.
With out me ripping my dash out
Anyway to send some pics of reference etc?

·
Registered
209 Posts
So I don't have the clip itself but I do have this ****ty diagram and a photo of where it's supposed to exist. It seems to be 2 cm wide. I am unable to find a photo online of the actual clip.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
I added a stick on wing thing from somewhere, to be specific. I can’t imagine my car without it. Same for the splitter. Hey!, same for the tire stickers, and my girlfriends implants....oops wrong forum

1 - 20 of 20 Posts