Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen a few posts listing/gathering local users together, so I thought I would start one for the DMV!!!

My order:

Frozen White - ST2 w/ upgraded Black Rally Rims & SportCup2 Tires
Koons Ford of Sterling - @ MSRP

·
Registered
107 Posts
I live in the Annapolis, MD area.. super syched for this car, I don't think I've skipped a breath without thinking about my RS :cool:

My Order:

Stealth Gray - ST1 w/ Moonroof only
Koons Ford of Annapolis - @ Invoice (My dad has worked here his entire "working life", don't ask me how he "finessed" this deal, cause I still don't know, just glad to be on the receiving end :p )

Think I'm going to get some nice Avant Garde M580's, powdercoated in Sunken Treasure or Bronze Burst after I figure out which color would match best with the Stealth Gray

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I
My Order:

Stealth Gray - ST1 w/ Moonroof only
Koons Ford of Annapolis - @ Invoice (My dad has worked here his entire "working life", don't ask me how he "finessed" this deal, cause I still don't know, just glad to be on the receiving end :p )
NICE!!! - and who cares how you got the deal; just be all smiles while driving!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I

NICE!!! - and who cares how you got the deal; just be all smiles while driving!!!
Trust me, the grin will be from ear to ear LOL. It's quite interesting though, the 2 RS's allocated to my dad's dealership were picked up for 60K a pop by a couple of rich folks. I would have never even thought about paying that much!! Hopefully, some more DMV RS owners get active once we start getting closer to delivery. I wouldn't mind meeting up and what not, I had my ST for about 4 months before I totaled it, so I never got the chance to meet up with some ST owners.

·
Registered
205 Posts
So jelly.
I'm trying to place an order @ MSRP. I finally found a dealership near Upper Marlboro, MD who agreed to sell it at sticker price once he knew how many he would be allocated and should hear back by Monday.
Hopefully, I hear back and get my order in.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So jelly.
I'm trying to place an order @ MSRP. I finally found a dealership near Upper Marlboro, MD who agreed to sell it at sticker price once he knew how many he would be allocated and should hear back by Monday.
Try Sterling Ford, I know they were allocated 6 RS's.
2-White - well one now :p
2-Grey
1-Black
1-Blue

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hey, I'll send you a PM as well, but i just called the dealership and I talked to Brian\Jason and asked if there would be a markup, and he said there would most likely be. I told him about you and he said if I can give him your detail (i.e. name), that I could work out a @MSRP deal.
Could you pm me your contact info?
Thanks!

·
Registered
107 Posts
WHAT???? 4 months!!!! Dude lol wtf are you gonna do with 350hp/350tq? LoL
haha I know right, I'm gonna baby the **** out of it for like the first 2k miles and get comfortable. My ST was probably pushing 300hp with the amount of **** I had on it. Such a short time too to have the amount of stuff I had on it. Live and ya learn I guess, doesn't help that my testosterone is probably at peak level right now, being 21 lol..

·
Registered
5 Posts
So jelly.
Is this Upper Marlboro Ford? You should definitely follow up as I just picked up one of theirs. I was willing to pay $1K ADM for piece of mind.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Is this Upper Marlboro Ford? You should definitely follow up as I just picked up one of theirs. I was willing to pay $1K ADM for piece of mind.
Hey, just called Upper Marlboro Ford. Said they had 2 allocations left but couldn't put in orders until February. Then they got back to me and found out they could put in orders today. They are now calling the 9 people on the waiting list.

·
Registered
205 Posts
This is BS. Im glad you guys got your orders in though.
I called and apparently the guy who I was dealing with got fired/left (I'm not sure which one, as I get different stories). And they apparently didn't communicate and my order fell through. I guess it's a good thing. I don't mind waiting till fall to see if something else comes out, but I'm fed up playing this circus games with dealers.

·
Registered
27 Posts
This is BS. Im glad you guys got your orders in though.
I called and apparently the guy who I was dealing with got fired/left (I'm not sure which one, as I get different stories). And they apparently didn't communicate and my order fell through. I guess it's a good thing. I don't mind waiting till fall to see if something else comes out, but I'm fed up playing this circus games with dealers.
Hey RSnoob, before I ordered with Upper Marlboro, I had a "reserved" one at Shenandoah Ford. I'm going to call them monday to tell them that I've decided to go elsewhere. It was their only allocation and they said they couldn't order until January. I don't know how much I believe about the "can't order until January" part, but I do believe they do have an allocation available. The guy I spoke with was Ron Nicholson @ (540) 636-2901. If you want, I can drop word to him about you. I got them to do $500 ADM.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hey RSnoob, before I ordered with Upper Marlboro, I had a "reserved" one at Shenandoah Ford. I'm going to call them monday to tell them that I've decided to go elsewhere. It was their only allocation and they said they couldn't order until January. I don't know how much I believe about the "can't order until January" part, but I do believe they do have an allocation available. The guy I spoke with was Ron Nicholson @ (540) 636-2901. If you want, I can drop word to him about you. I got them to do $500 ADM.
Thanks chuckles. I'll get back to you on Monday. I have one other dealer that I'm talking to that will get back to me tomorrow and hopefully they'll have some good news.

-Kb

·
Registered
205 Posts
I finally found a dealer who took my order @ MSRP ;)
I was told it was an allocation, but I'll have to confirm with Nick. Thanks Chris, Nikko and Chunckles for the help. I can't begin to explain the number of calls I had to make and the number of clueless salespeople I had to talk to to, but it was worth it.
Can't wait!

-KB

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was told it was an allocation, but I'll have to confirm with Nick. Thanks Chris, Nikko and Chunckles for the help. I can't begin to explain the number of calls I had to make and the number of clueless salespeople I had to talk to to, but it was worth it.
Can't wait!

-KB
That's awesome! Glad to hear the good news!

What a great thanksgiving present!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Can't wait!

-KB
Congrats! Where did you end up going? Also, what color did you get? I figured i'd ask since we're practically neighbors lol

·
Registered
205 Posts
LOL.... Couldn't pass up a super awesome black Friday deal.
That's awesome! Glad to hear the good news!

What a great thanksgiving present!
Thanks. I went to Bob Bell Ford in Burnie, MD. I ordered SG w/ Rs2 package and forged wheels + winter tire package. neighbors indeed. I'm surprised I don't see more users from this area, it must be because most of them payed that +5k adm :p
Congrats! Where did you end up going? Also, what color did you get? I figured i'd ask since we're practically neighbors lol

·
Registered
441 Posts
Stafford, VA here (but I goto drill in Maryland, so if I see y'all on the road I'll be sure to wave XD ).

Nitrous Blue, RS2, moonroof, forged wheels (not the crazy tires, though.. I plan to drive it in the rain lots =] ), winter wheel/tire package.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
About this Discussion
90 Replies
32 Participants
rockyupswing
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing