Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If anyone in WI, IL, MN, and IA willing to make the trip to Madison, WI who are thinking about getting a custom vinyl wrap or any kind of vinyl to protect your RS, take a look at the website listed below. I work for my buddy who is the owner of Endless Motoring, he is doing a special promotion for all RS owners and he is willing to give an even bigger discount on group purchases. Check out the website below and if your intrested contact him through the info on the website for a quote. We will also be at Cars and Coffee on the first Sunday of September 09/04/16 that they have at Lake Mills, WI with a couple cars that we have wrapped recently and my RS. Come see us there if your intrested in a quote or have any questions!!

www.endlessmotoring.com
Garret - 608-800-2272

·
Registered
241 Posts
Thanks. I'm over in Michigan, but I'm planning a trip to WI. I might plan a stop into the trip for this.

Any restrictions on driving when its first installed?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hey @Tracerz I spoke with Garret yesterday after seeing how your wrap turned out. Are you considering doing more work with him? I might have got mixed but, but I thought he said you were considering a whole vehicle wrap, and if so I'd really like to see it because I'm considering going that route.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
About how long did the job take? Is this something I can drop off and hang around for a couple hours or is this an all day affair?

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
If it's like the others I have read about, hour or 2 to do, about a week to cure
About how long did the job take? Is this something I can drop off and hang around for a couple hours or is this an all day affair?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
@Steve Hey, I was thinking about it (Actually have a few other threads in which I had people weigh in on some options, in the end I love the Nitrous blue and while the entire wrap would be unique in itself and protect the paint, I just went with the roof. His work was maticulas and spot on, if I wasn't moving I would definitely go back

1 - 11 of 11 Posts