Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
haha! They got it right..BUT I love black but have had so many black cars in the past I opted for the Frozen White this time around due to my love for Storm Troopers. haha.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Ordered white instead of black, quiz said: Black... I love black but everything shows up on it once the paint gets older and older

·
Super Moderator
15,474 Posts
Quiz said I drive a white car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
247 Posts
They Failed. It said Green. I drive a Silver car. I've had green ones before, but not by choice. I honestly HATE green.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Silver, that's almost grey, but historically I usually go with blue cars when I can.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Quiz results said I drive a white car (and I do). However, the RS on order will be Stealth Grey so ... sort of?
I'll go with this as well - I order SG, they said black. My Grand National is black, Malibu is primer Grey and the little Toyota truck is white.

Jim

·
Super Moderator
1,948 Posts
haha! They got it right..BUT I love black but have had so many black cars in the past I opted for the Frozen White this time around due to my love for Storm Troopers. haha.
Ordered white instead of black, quiz said: Black... I love black but everything shows up on it once the paint gets older and older
Lol I got black too but I ordered white

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Mine said red. I've never driven a red car. Now that I think about it I've never had a color car, always white, grey or black.

·
Super Moderator
15,474 Posts
Are any options other than Jennifer Lawrence even necessary for "stuck on a desert island"?
I believe that was the answer that guaranteed we all drove white cars! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Hmmmm.... Maybe they had an excess of white paint?? ;)

They want me in white, but I ordered SG. White was my second choice tho.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts