Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread will be our member list. We have over 60 members on both Facebook and here. Since some don't use Facebook, I would like to make as complete of a list as possible on here to give a central place to contact everyone for events, etc.

If you would like to join post up here or shoot me a PM and I will add you to the list. Screen names are good, no need for personal info.

1. mt057
2. AZampatti
3. 17rs
4. RSGirl13
5. Not_MM
6. BambiTLK
7. Cornerexit
8. Beth
9. Lottadot
10. Lefty04LevelII
11. cthulhu_rising
12. IronManRSOWNER
13. Dow_Jones
14. Paulflybyfast
15. Dale.fincher
16. Neomastino

·
Registered
357 Posts
This thread will be our member list. We have over 60 members on both Facebook and here. Since some don't use Facebook, I would like to make as complete of a list as possible on here to give a central place to contact everyone for events, etc.

If you would like to join post up here or shoot me a PM and I will add you to the list. Screen names are good, no need for personal info.

1. mt057
2. AZampatti
3. 17rs
4. RSGirl13
5. Not_MM
6. BambiTLK
Beth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
I'm based out of Waco, but come to Dallas FW on a bi-weekly basis. Which dealer do you guys use for services?
Don't. i use the former Cobb tuning center for all maintenance. If you need warranty work the Ford dealer in Mesquite comes highly recommended.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Town East Ford? Taking it in tomorrow...wish the poor thing luck lol...as floppy as it feels today it must be losing 7-10 psi again from the head....

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
Town East Ford? Taking it in tomorrow...wish the poor thing luck lol...as floppy as it feels today it must be losing 7-10 psi again from the head....
Yes, that is the dealership that many RS DFW owners have used for the recall work.

·
Premium Member
3,002 Posts
DFW for Dallas/Fort Worth.... ahhhhhh. I was thinking Down For Whatever, and I was going to ask if I can join.

🍻

1 - 16 of 16 Posts