Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to find the mention of the winter when & tire package on the Ford web site. I did see it listed on the Price Guide that has been posted to this site, but does anyone have any pictures or details on the package? What size, color, style of wheel and what brand, model and size of the tires?
Can someone post this information if you have it?

Thanks

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks
I didn't realize the information was in the order guide, which I have already downloaded. Not a huge fan of the 18" RS wheel, lots of spokes to keep clean and the silver finish in the winter is not a good combination. Give me 5 spokes and black for winter, please!
Does anyone really know if the ST 18" wheels will clear the brakes on the RS. I would rather use the OEM ST wheels I have set up with Blizzaks rather than buy new wheels and tires for the RS.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a second set of ST wheels that I am hoping will fit on the RS. I may have to buy some spacers from Garage line but hopefully that's it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks
I didn't realize the information was in the order guide, which I have already downloaded. Not a huge fan of the 18" RS wheel, lots of spokes to keep clean and the silver finish in the winter is not a good combination. Give me 5 spokes and black for winter, please!
Does anyone really know if the ST 18" wheels will clear the brakes on the RS. I would rather use the OEM ST wheels I have set up with Blizzaks rather than buy new wheels and tires for the RS.
Won't work as is. Maybe with spacers. <---------This was a bad thought. The wheels should work.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Won't work as is. Maybe with spacers.
the only official word regarding the smallest wheel that will fit the calipers is from the RS dev team back in march
Q: Wheels Size, for us guys with ST's will our 18's cross over, what's the smallest wheel we can run?
A: The smallest wheel you'll be able to run is an 18 in wheel. 17's won't fit, not positive, but the ST wheels should fit.
unless you know something we don't

·
Registered
315 Posts
View attachment 1519

MSRP $1995, which probably isn't a bad deal if these are the smallest wheels that can fit over the calipers.
MSRP for wheels AND tires.....that price not just wheels.
I'm sure OEM wheels will be cheap.
I will very likely buy this wheel for the car if price is right. Kind of wish it was Matte Grey like the 19 inch one.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Retiring June 2016 and will be following the perpetual summer after that. So hopefully winter wheels will never come into the picture:cool:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
About this Discussion
45 Replies
23 Participants
randman2011
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing