Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did your dealership charge you for your deposit yet? Mine took my card information but has not charged me. Does anyone know if there is a common process?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Yep, mine's been long since charged, paid off, and even used up the Amazon points from it by now.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I left them a check for the deposit, still have not been charged yet.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Yeah I paid cash. Mistake?

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I have a normal cash paid reciept. And a signed buyer agreement for the cost of car, tax tags and regs. -1000 for deposit. Pink copy.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is there anyone that there RS is in selected for scheduling phase and they did not charge the deposit yet?

·
Registered
520 Posts
My dealer said I could leave a deposit if I wanted to but didn't have to. Thought this was a little fishy at first but my sales manager and I signed off on MSRP for the car and I recently heard from both him and Nick @ Ford service that my RS has been selected for scheduling! So I guess I lucked out in the rat race :cool: I'll be able to fully relax when I have my VIN and build date.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Charged and paid off ... VOC and DORA are in hand. Expect scheduling information any day now.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Check mailed to dealer, confirmed receipt, VOC and Dora, but not yet cashed.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Charge taken with receipt given.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I was charged on the spot (I gave a card) after my order was submitted and got a VOC.

Probably for the best so I won't have to worry in the future :p

·
Registered
280 Posts
Charged also the day of ordering. 10 Oct. Yeah I know the order bank wasn't open yet but wanted to make sure I was first in the door at that dealer. I have a receipt for the charge.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
27 Participants
Soundwave
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing